Chapter 4

Kyoya's Point of View:

I stayed up all that night thinking about Kaoru, but I still fail to see whether love is the correct word to use here or not. I like being with him and I enjoyed my day with him. The day of passion. No, I can;t call it that because we never had sexual intercourse. When i left my room the next morning it was 1 pm. I guess that isn't really morning, but I slept in. Fuyumi looked at me with a smile.

"Morning sleepy head. I hope you got plenty of rest after that day you had yesterday. That Kaoru is quite the looker isn't he. I hope you don't mind but I looked into his family." How did she know what me and Kaoru did yesterday? She started to hum as she came over to me. "We better hide that before dad sees it." She says referring to the love bite on my neck.

"I want him to see it. I aren't ashamed of what me and Kaoru did." I stated boldly. But the truth is, I really didn't care what my father thought about this. I came to the conclusion that I will never be as exceptional as he wants me to be, so why should I try anymore? I haven't given up, I'm just releasing myself from the stress of trying to be perfect all the time for him.

Hikaru's Point of View:

I must have been in a fantasy right now. Was I dreaming? I think I was. I dreamed I went on a date with Haruhi and she kissed me. I also dreamed that Kaoru got home late from his date with Kyoya and he had a love bite on his neck. I was dreaming right?

I rolled over in bed. It was 1 pm. For some reason I was alone in bed and could hear Kaoru outside of the room laughing and talking. I couldn't make out what he was saying. He walked in the room saying he will see the person tomorrow. He hung up the phone and sat on the bed. Kaoru laid down and closed his eyes, not saying a word to me. I rolled over and looked at him.

His features were paler than usual and his eyes had bags under them. I got a bit concerned so I put my hand on his forehead. His skin was as hot as fire. He opened his eyes, which looked very glassy and glazed. My heart sunk.

"Are you sick?" I asked. He burst into a coughing fit, which worried me. I laid next to him in bed and cuddled up to him. "I'll stay by your side, don't worry."

By Monday, Kaoru still hadn't improved. He was starting to scare me. I refused to go to school, my brother needed me. The constant shivering and sweating was terrifying and when he coughed I honestly thought I was losing my brother. After school hours, we got visitors. The way the Host Club was acting, it scared me more. Haruhi stayed quiet, she knew this whole thing was worrying me. Kyoya also stayed quiet. I guess he still didn't want people to know about him and Kaoru yet. He seemed sad to be honest, maybe he is also worried, or maybe something happened at home.

Kyoya's Point of View:

Tamaki, Honey-Senpai and Mori-Senpai left eventually, which was good because I had some bad news to give Kaoru. Last night my dad spoke to me. He really didn't accept me being in a relationship with Kaoru. He is forcing me to break up with him. Now I thought long and hard about what I was going to do and I have to tell Kaoru my conclusion. I hope he appreciates the fact that I am probably going to lose any respect my father has for me because I want to stay with him. And I'm going to say three words that Kaoru is dying to hear. Their is definitely feelings there, but I'm still not sure what it is. Never the less, I am going to tell Kaoru that I love him.

I took his hand and kissed it, which made him smile a bit. He was so handsome when he smiled.

"Kaoru, I love you" I whispered so he could hear. He pulled me with all his strength and kissed me. Then the door opened and Tamaki came in, catching us in the act. He picked up something he had left and then looked back at us.

"So, are you two are a couple or something?" He asked. I looked at Kaoru and nodded. I guess the secret is out.

Tamaki ran out of the room shouting for Mori and Honey, who were waiting for him.

"What is it Tama-chan?" Honey-Senpai asked innocently. I had followed Tamaki.

"I walked in on a kiss. Kyoya and Kaoru were kissing."He said and smiled. "I'm so happy Kaoru's crush likes him back."

"Wait you knew he liked me?" I asked. This was new. They knew something and I didn't know that they knew it.

"Yeah, Haruhi figured it out on Friday." Tamaki smiled, "she's so smart."
"Well done on your relationship, Kyo-Chan" Honey-Senpai spoke cutely. I smiled, nodded then went back to Kaoru, who was asleep. I climbed into bed with him and closed my eyes, letting sleep drift over me.

Kaoru's Point of View:

I woke up later that day and I felt much better. Hikaru's voice could be heard outside of the room, along with Haruhi's, but they weren't in the room. The only person in the room with me was a sleeping Kyoya. I shook him awake, which was a mistake. His eyes opened angrily and it was terrifying. You would have thought I would have learned not to wake the sleeping dragon by now, wouldn't you? He calmed down and a small smile grew on his face.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked and kissed my cheek. I nodded, which made him sigh. "Good." He mumbled.

"Are you alright?" I asked him. He stood up.

"I will be fine." I bet he caught my illness. He was asleep with me and we did kiss. Him catching it wouldn't be impossible.

Haruhi and Hikaru walked in and hugged me, both happy to see me away and healthy.

"You scared me so much" Hikaru said quietly as he held onto me tightly. I held back onto him. If their is one thing I know, it's that I will probably never lose my brother. Hikaru had his eyes shut, but I was smiling and staring at Kyoya. He is so handsome. He could have any girl or guy in the world, but he chose me. I don't see why. It can't be for looks because otherwise he would like Hikaru aswell. So what is it? Surely I am not that special, I just really love him.