Chapter 6 Lemon warning

a/n- This chapter contains Adult themes and images if you are not comfortable with it, just skip it okay? Thank you

Kaoru's Point of View: 

Every time I look in the mirror I see this big lump of bruising. When I remove my shirt, the bruising on my chest and stomach upsets me. It's all rather painful but its healing. Kyoya comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I am staying at his for a while so that I can get the medical supplies needed to fix all the injuries. Due to this, Hikaru is staying with Haruhi because neither one of us can sleep alone.

I laid down on the bed and Kyoya sat in a dominant position over me, pinning my arms to the bed. My heart was racing as he leaned over and kissed me deeply and passionately. I kissed back with all my love. This was the first time anything like this has ever happened to me and I am rather stoked for it to happen. He released my arms and I started to unbutton his school shirt. He has such a beautifully toned body. Kyoya placed kisses along my neck while I was helping him remove his shirt. His hand went up and under my shirt and my breath hitched feeling his cold hands along my torso. 

Kyoya's hands forced my shirt off, breaking it at the buttons because he was in a rush to see my body. His kisses became rather rough on my neck and I let out a soft moan. He sucked and nipped at certain points on my neck and collar bone, leaving love bites all over it, claiming me as his own. His kisses trailed to my chest and over my left nipple. He nibbled and sucked on it harshly making me moan a little more before he moved over to my other nipple. After about 30 minutes my chest was covered in the dark love bites that Kyoya had given me. The pleasure he was giving me was like nothing I have never experienced before. He tugged at my pants gently as he kissed me again. 

Kyoya's Point of View:

I pulled at his trousers wanting them off. My mind was pretty much blank other than the thought of wanting to be in him. Some might call that lust and I am not ashamed to say that I am lusting over Kaoru. I got the trousers off and started to rub at his boxers, feeling the tent which was growing ever larger. I'm not bothered about the torn clothing, he can borrow mine after I have claimed him. I stared to pull at his boxers but he stopped me.

"Your trousers off aswell" He said. I chuckled but complied and removed my trousers. His gaze looked me up and down and I smirked. His eyes laid onto my crotch and he gulped seeing my bulge. I wasn't even fully hard yet, it was just a semi. Though he wasn't small himself. I climbed back onto him and ground against his bulge, which made him moan. 

"Don't worry. This will be in you soon" I purred into his ear and pulled down his boxers letting his boner spring freely. I stroked it a little. I know that identical twins have the same sized genitalia so if it was just Kaoru, imagine the size he would be. He was blushing and letting out soft moans. It was driving me crazy. I just wanted to hear him scream with pleasure. 

I kissed the tip of it gently making him squirm a little and I licked it up and down. He looked at me upset that I was teasing so I put it in my mouth. I sucked on it and started to bob my head making him moan more. He was enjoying this, though I never gave him the full lot. He frowned as I pulled off.

No one's Point of View: 

Kyoya leaned over him again and put his hand to the younger male's mouth telling him to suck on it. Kaoru sucked on the fingers, unsure of what was happening. When Kyoya's fingers were good and moist he picked up Kaoru's legs and and put the fingers inside of the males behind. He started to thrust them and wiggle them to stretch him out.

"Are you ready?" Kyoya asked. Kaoru nodded and braced himself for Kyoya's entrance. Kyoya put his full length in and smirked down at Kaoru. "I like you like this. You're so frail and defenseless." The speech made the young twin blush bright red. Kyoya started to thrust kissing Kaoru as he did so. Moans escaped from their mouths into the kiss.

The pace picked up and Kyoya started to hit that one place which made Kaoru moan like crazy. He kept hitting that spot over and over until the two of them came together. Sweat dripped down from their perfect bodies and they panted for breath. 

"I love you" Kaoru said and cuddled up to Kyoya. Kyoya smiled.

"I love you too, now its your turn to be dominant" He laughed and flipped them.