School

'Blair's POV'
'Carson's outfit'
I sighed myself up for school. Carsons school. I meant what I said when I said she was mine. She is the girl I want to be forever in my life. I get up and take a shower. Then I put on my outfit that I picked out last night. I have to pick up Carson and Kara. Kahara's going to my moms to have a day with her. 'Pic below of outfit'

I pull up in front of Carson's house to see her come out looking cuter than ever

I pull up in front of Carson's house to see her come out looking cuter than ever. She has Kara in her arms and a dipper bag on her shoulder. "Hey babe." I said and kissed her. She blushed. "Hi." She said. I drive to my moms house and see my dads car in the driveway. I mentally roll my eyes at that. My dad walked out on me and my mom when I was 9. He then shows up at random times if he needs money or something. I get out and get Kara's dipper bag while Carson gets Kara out. I open the door and walk in, Carson behind me. "Hi mom." I said to her while kissing her cheek. My dad sits there and sips his beer. "This is Carson, her uncles are my best friends. And this is Kara." I said while taking Kara from Carson and handing her to my mom. "Awww. She's so cute and she looks just like her momma." Mom said while kissing we cheeks.
'Carson's POV'
"I'm leaving." His dad said and left. "I'll watch her for you guys." His Mom said. We leave and I start the car and drive to school. We arrive at school with 15 minutes left till school starts. I get out the car and first noticed that all eyes were on me. I see Blair standing next to me and he put his arm around my waist. "Let's go." He said. I see Kade, Jace, and Colton with like, Jayden, and Kyle. Girls in barely any clothing around them. "Hey my older niece." Kade said. I wave. All the girls are now glaring because they see Blair's  hand around my waist. The bell rings and Blade kisses my forehead then walks off to the office. I go to my locker and put all my things in. Soon I see Luke walking up to me. "Was that your pother uncle." He asks. I swear I told them that Kade was a triple, three. "No that's my boyfriend." I said. 'And baby daddy' I thought. He nods and looks disappointed. Blade comes and shows me his schedule. We had all the same classes. He starts to smirk. I gasp. He did this on purpose. I huff. "Come on. Let's go to class before your late." He said. I nod. He picks me up and puts me on his hip like a child. People around us gasp and start to whisper. Since I'm like the new student at the school and now I'm with the most hottest guy here. They said it not me. When we get to class I see it's math class. I mentally sigh. Blair opened the door and walked in first. I see everyone staring at him and all the girls started to pull their skirts up and shirts down. "Hi. May I help you." Mr. Ted said. "I'm the new student my name is Blair Evans and I just transferred schools." He explained. Mr. Ted says to sit down and I sit in my sit only to be picked up and placed on Blair's lap. The teacher doesn't say anything just smiles and shake his head. I put my head on his chest. "I love you." He says. "I love you too." I answered back to him. And for the rest of the day I'm happy.