Surprise

'Carson's POV'
'5 weeks later'
I go to the drug store and grab what I'm looking for. I pull out my phone and text Lucy. Hey can you come over. It's important. I hit sent. Two minutes later.
Sure I'll be there in 15 minutes. She texted back. I drive back home. When I walk in the house I see Kara on the couch watching the movie Lion King. I smile. "Mama me help cook." She said. I nod. "Hold on mini me, I have to do something with auntie Cy." I told her. I hear the doorbell ring and open the door. I pull Lucy to the bathroom and show her the pregnancy test. She gasped. "How." She whispered. "When Kara was with Quinn and I went to his house and we were alone and it just happened and now I think I'm pregnant again." I tell her while shaking. She hugs me and rubs my back. I take the test and wait five minutes. I grab for tests so it should tell me if I'm pregnant or not. Beep. I hear the beep and run to the bathroom. I look at all the tests and cry. "What is it." Lucy asks. "There all positive." I gasped out. She gasped to. I'm pregnant. "Come on let's get you robbed and Kara too. She'll sleep with you. Ok." Lucy tells me. I nod. I go into the living room and pick up Kara. "Come on baby, we're going to be early." I tell her. She nods. Lucy leaves and I get in my bed with Kara. "Goodnight mama." She whispers. "Goodnight baby girl." I whispered back.
'Morning'
Blair is coming over in 3 hours and I'm not ready. I have to take Kara to daycare soon. Oh I'll have Lucy take her. I call her and ask. She says yes. She picks Kara up and they leave. Now time to get ready.
'Two hours later'
Right now I'm doing my makeup. It's just some red lipstick and eyeliner. I have on my outfit. 'Pic below'

Blair's taking me out to a restaurant

Blair's taking me out to a restaurant. I hear the doorbell. I also realized that my sisters and brother are coming home today with mom and dad. I open it to see Blair. I grab his hand and he pulls me to his car. We get in and we start driving. "You look beautiful." He tells me. "Thank you. You don't look to bad yourself." I tell him. He drives to the restaurant. I get out and so does he. He wraps his arm around my waist and we walk in. The waitress leads us to our table. We sit down and talk until the waitress comes back. "What can I get you." She asks. "I'll take the chicken Alfredo dish with macaroni and cheese as a side and a raspberry sprite for my drink." I tell her. She writes that down. "I'll have the same thing but with a coke." Blair said. She nods and writes that down too. She walks away. "I was thinking that you and Kara come live with me." He said. "I don't know I'll ask my mom if I can and if she says I should then yes." I tell him. The waitress comes back with our food and sets it down then leaves. "Well um I don't know how to say this but I'm pregnant." I tell him. He smiles. "IM GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN." He shouts. The restaurant claps. He picks me up. "I love you even more now." He said. "I love you." I said.