Family day out

'Blair's POV'
'Blair's outfit'
I wake up for the fourth time today because of Wolfe. It's been two weeks since Wolfe has came home. He's really making Carson tired. I see Carsons still sleep so I get up and get him. I walk to his room. "Hey baby boy, daddy's got you." I told him while picking him up. "Later on today we're going on a family day out with you, Kara, mommy, and me." I said. He smiled. I look at the time to see it's 11:45 so I start to get him ready. I pick him up and take him to my bedroom. I place him on the bed with Carson and go get Kara ready. I walk into her room to see her up. "Hey baby lets get ready." I tell her. She nods. 'Pic below'

I pick her up and walk back to my room

I pick her up and walk back to my room. When I get there I see Wolfe and Carson ready and on the balcony. 'Pic below'

'Carson's outfit'

'Carson's outfit'

'Wolfe's outfit'I smile and take a picture

'Wolfe's outfit'
I smile and take a picture. "Hey y'all ready to go." I ask her. She nods and we walk out the door. I put Kara in her car seat while Carson puts Wolfe in his. I get in the car and Carson gets in the front seat. "Ok can we go to Denny's." Carson asked me. I nod. "Oh can we also pick up Blake, Emily, and Nikki. I haven't seen them in like 12 years." She said. "Ya I'll call Noah to get them ready." I said. "Hey Noah, Carson and I are coming over with the kids to get Blake, Emily, and Nikki." I said into my phone. "Ok I'll have them ready and out when you arrive." He answered. I hung up the phone and started the drive to Noah's house.
'Noah's POV'
I get up and go get Blake ready first. "Blake come here your going out with your sister." I said. I give him his outfit which is a plain white shirt and black shorts. He runs off and tells Emily to come here. I give her outfit and start to get Nikki ready. 'Pic below'

'Emily's outfit'

'Emily's outfit'

'Nikki's outfit'I place Nikki down and go downstairs to make Luna some lunch since she's always eating

'Nikki's outfit'
I place Nikki down and go downstairs to make Luna some lunch since she's always eating. "Oh. Blake, Emily, Nikki. Come here I have to tell you something about your mother." I yelled. Soon they were all standing in front of me. "Well guys we have something to tell you. Your moms having another baby." I said. Nikki giggles and Blake smiles, while Emily starts squealing and clapping. "Does Carson know?" She asked me. I shake my head. I'll tell her tomorrow I thought. Right now Luna's sleeping. I hear a beep outside and I open the door and push them out the door. "By my little darlings, I love you see you later. Have fun with your sister." I yelled to them. They get in the car and soon their driving down the road. I can't wait to have another baby I want a girl. I thought.