WHAT!

'Noah's POV'
'Luna and Raylen'
I wake up happy. It's been two weeks since prom night for my little girl, and now my youngest is frowning so big, soon she'll walk. I get out the bed and look at the clock, it's 12:37am. I walk into Blake's room to see him still sleeping. I smile, a true momma's boy. I close the door and walk to Emily's room. I open the door to see her still sleeping too. I laugh quietly and close the door. I walk to Nikki's room to see her awake looking at the door from her princess bed. "Well were you waiting for someone to come?" I ask her. "Yes daddy, can I go play?" She also asks. I nod and she gets out of bed, her hair a hot mess, and runs to play somewhere in the house. I lastly go into Raylen's room to see her standing in her crib. I walk over to her crib and pick her up. "Hey there mama, are you hungry?" I ask her in a baby voice. She looks up at me then starts babbling. "I'll take that as a yes." I said while smiling. I walk downstairs to the kitchen to see Nikki sitting in her chair. "You hungry too?" I questioned. She nods. I set down Raylen in her high chair and start to make French toast. After 20 minutes, the French toast and egg, bacon, and cheese biscuits are done I serve it to Nikki and a bottle to Raylen. She's only two months now. I soon hear footsteps coming down the stairs to see Blake, Emily, and Luna walking down. "Good afternoon family." I said. They mumbled it backed and started to make their plates. I then hug Luna from behind and place my hands on her hips, kissing her shoulders. "Hey Noah." Luna said while taking 5 biscuits. I hummed. "I'm pregnant." She quietly yes. I stop kissing her shoulders and start feeling her tummy, there's a slight bump and it's hard at the bottom. "WHAT!" I shouted. Nikki, Emily, and Blake looked at us while Raylen just drank her milk. Luna set her plate down and started to rub her belly. "I know I just had Raylen two months ago but, there's no stopping it now." She said with tears in her eyes. I smile and hug her softly. "Baby I'll always love you, but I just thought that we should wait for Raylen to at least be 2 before we had another baby." I said. She nods and rubs her tummy. "Kids your dad an I have something to tell you." Luna said. They look at us and stare. "Your moms pregnant again, which means there's a baby in her tummy again." I said, Blake an Emily new as soon as I said pregnant but little Nikki was still confused. "Ok is it a boy or a girl." Nikki asks. "We don't know yet baby." Luna said while burping Raylen. I pick up my phone and text Sammy and Carson to tell everyone to come over to our house. "Ok kids mommy and I will get you guys dressed after you finish eating." I said, they all nod and head upstairs since they were done. I head to Nikki's room first and start to dress her. 'Pic below of outfit'

I then walk into Emily's room and get her dressed

I then walk into Emily's room and get her dressed. 'Pic below of outfit'

 'Pic below of outfit'