Doctors appointment

'Carson's POV'
'Carson's outfit'
I wake up and smile when I feel Blair's arms wrapped around me. I get up and start to get ready. I have a doctors appointment at 12:30 and it's 11:25. I go to Kara's room and wake her up. "Kahara wake up." I tell her. She opens her eyes. "Hi." She whispered. I picked her up and change her dipper. I put on her outfit for the day. She'll be coming with us. 'Pic below of her outfit'

I take her downstairs and place her in front of the tv

I take her downstairs and place her in front of the tv. I walk back upstairs to see Blair getting ready. I get my purse. Blair finishes getting ready and goes downstairs and picks up Kara. We leave and head to the car. We drive to the hospital and Blair parks the car. We get out and check in. We wait for my name to be called. "Mrs. Ross." The nurse calls. We get up and Blair takes Kara in his arms. We reach the room go in. "How are you today Carson." The doctor, Finn said. "Good." I replied. He nodded. I sat on the bed and laid down. "This will bee cold." Dr. Finn said. I nod. Blair sat in the chair with Kahara on his lap. He puts the gel on my stomach and I flinch, it was cold. He spreads it around with the stick. I soon hear a thump sound in the room. I look at the screen to see a tiny little bean shaped thing on it. "That's your baby and its heartbeat." Dr. Finn said. I have tears in my eyes. I look over at Blair to see tears in his eyes also. I laugh. "That's our baby." I tell him. He looks at me. "Ya." He said.