Welcome home

'Carson's POV'
'Carson's Outfit'
It's been 3 months since mom had Ray and I'm now nine months pregnant, ready to pop any day now. I get out the bed and start to get ready. I waddle to my closet while Blair is still sleeping. I put on my outfit the waddle out the room to Wolfe's. I see him sitting up staring into space. My baby boy has gotten so big he'll turn one in less than two months, on June 16. I waddle over to him and pick him up. "My pretty boy, your gotten so big." I cooed at him. 'Pic below of Wolfe'

I walk out of his room and walk downstairs

I walk out of his room and walk downstairs. I sit down with Wolfe in my lap and put on the movie 'Proud Mary'. Halfway though, Kara and Blair come walking downstairs dressed. "Morning baby." Blair said to me. I smiled as he kissed Wolfe and I's heads. He starts to walk into the kitchen and start on breakfast. "What do you want for breakfast Carson." Blair said. "Umm I want grits, eggs, waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, and jelly toast. With orange juice." I told him. He nods and goes to make it. "Mama can we get a puppy." Kara asked. "Ask daddy and see what he says." I tell her. Ok she said and ran in the kitchen to ask her daddy. I feel baby number three moving around in my tummy. "I know baby, soon I'll get to see you soon baby." I whispered to my tummy. Wolfe looks at me then touches my tummy. "Love." He says. I gasp, "Say it again baby. Blair Wolfe said his first word." I yelled. Blair and Kara come running in and then Wolfe touches my tummy again and opens his mouth. "Love." He says again with a smile on his little face. Blair laughs with tears coming out his eyes as he picks up Wolfe. "Ya Love, I love you baby boy, we all love you." He says while spinning him around. Kara walks up to Blair and hugs her brother. "Love you Mathew." She says. I Aww, it's such a touching moment. All of a sudden, I feel wetness sliding down my leg. I look down and there's a puddle of water under me. "Blair my water broke." I gasped out. He looks at me then the floor and rushes to put Wolfe and Kara in the car seats and put them in the car while starting it. He rushes back in and picks me up and takes me to the car. Blair gets in and turns on the radio so I'm comfortable. "Hurry Blair, this baby is ready to come out." I screamed at him. He looked at me before speeding off towards the hospital. The song 'Hurtin' me' can on and the baby started move less, like they were calming down. We finally make it to the hospital and I see mom and dad there along with the triplets. I'm rushed into a room and soon I'm pushing. I wonder if I'm having a boy or girl.
'Kade's POV'
We are waiting in the waiting room to find out what Carson had. I'm rooting for another girl to spoil but I'm fine with anything. I look over at my two other great niece and nephew and wonder if there's going more then one. '10 hours later'
It's now May 21st, 2018 and we still don't know if Carson had a boy or a girl. Then I see the doctor coming and I wake up my brothers and Luna. "Mr Smith, Carson will like to see you guys in room 346." Dr. Jack said. I pick up Mathew and Kara and start to walk to her room. Jace opens the door and what we see is surprising. There in Carson and Blair's arms are two little babies each. Three boys and one girl. "Oh my baby has giving birth to quadruplets." Luna says while crying. "Kara, Wolfe meet your little brothers and sister." Blair says while smiling. "Mama me have little sisters." Kara says. "No you have brothers and one sister." She says while adjusting the babies in her arms. "The two boys in Blair's arms names are Saint James Evans and Sincere Darren Evans." Carson said while Blair lifted the baby whose name she was saying up. Saint had black hair with green eyes and freckles along his nose. Sincere had black hair two but he had greenish brown eyes and didn't have freckles along his nose. "And in Carson's arms the girls name is Royal Leah Evans and the smallest boys name is Sebastian Theo Mark Evans." Blair said and I smiled at the names. "You guys came up with amazing names." I said. "Carson prom is in three months do you think you'll be able to go." Luna asked her with concern in her eyes. "Ya mom and you can babysit the babies for me and Blair then bring them to prom to see if we go prom king and queen." Carson said. This was an amazing day. 'Pic below of babies'

 'Pic below of babies'

'Saint'

'Sincere'

'Sincere'

'Sebastian'

'Sebastian'

'Royal'