Your song

At around 12:45 in the morning, you've woke up by the sharp thorn like feeling digging into your lungs. It became unbearably hard to breath. You grabbed Cuphead's arm tightly while coughing up blood and cherry blossom petals, in which Cuphead held you close while calling 911 for your blood loss and the effects of the medicine not working.

Once arriving to the hospital, you've lost a bit of blood, leaving the doctors stunned for a moment or two. Cuphead and Mugman decided to wait outside for you until the doctor came out of your room saying that surgery was the only option to save you, but costing a good sum of money if the surgery was deemed a success.

"I'll have to win (her/his) heart if I want (her/him) to live on..." Cuphead said, drifting off with his words until finally thought of an idea to win your heart over. "Mugs!" Cups exclaimed, "Can you lend me your acoustic real quick? I thought of a song for (y/n)!"

"Sure!" Mugs said, giving his guitar to his brother. "Thank you!" Cups said with a joyful voice. Cuphead then walked into your room and said that he wanted to sing a song to you. When he sung your call, you thought of how lucky you are to be around someone who was as amazing as Cuphead and Mugman.

You then started to fall asleep for the night as Cups pulled the covers up for you and kissed your forehead saying: Goodnight dear love... may my heart be the key to your love...