Red Dove (bad ending)

Since there wasn't anyone in the house since 5:50 in the morning, you heard a banging at the door. You hid in the closet in case it was an intruder. The stranger broke the door down and roamed in the house, looking for someone or something, somehow. You've tried to call Cuphead on your phone, but your phone died during the call with him.

Once you thought the intruder was gone, you got out of the closet and looked at the mess they've made when suddenly, the intruder stabbed you in the stomach. You knew this was the end of your pure life.

At 8 in the morning, Cuphead comes back to see you on the urge of dying. "(Y... y/n)...?" Cuphead whispered while holding you close once more, "Stay with me... please...?" You then shut your eyes, letting death take toll on your soul.

*at the funeral*

Your family and friends were there, even Cuphead and Mugman were there. Cups thought you were gonna be safe alone for the night, but oh so wrong he was. He was alone now... the one he loved? Gone... forever... he knew it was all falling apart, his life. Now starts his redepressing state. He decided to leave a music box for you during your reception. He decided to wind it up and play it.

"(Y/n)?" Cuphead whimpered, looking at a photo of you, "I love you so much... even if you're truly gone... you'll be in my broken heart forever..."

He went outside, shot a dove and brought it to your grave stone. This marks the end of purity and a start of a new purity arising for the afterlife.