Lost in a Dream World

(Just a warning, this contains a bit of a touchy subject of suicide and depression. If you don't want to be triggered in anyway, then I recommend skipping this part of the story because I care about you guys SO much!!)

"I'm back with the results," the doctor said, "(y/n) shall stay a while longer since (she/he) is in a coma like state." When Cuphead heard that over the phone, he dropped it and his heart stopped, breaking and shattering immedietly. "What...?" Cuphead said, trying to hold his tears of sadness back.

"In a coma like state," the doctor said, "we don't know if (she/he)'ll make it or not." Cuphead didn't know what to say since he was in a state of shock, he hung up and cried. Of course, his brother tried to comfort him while he was becoming so depressed. "I hope you'll get another (gal/guy) like (her/him)," Mugman said with hope left, "I promise!" To Cuphead's responce, he pushed his brother out, locked the door to his room and slept the day away due to his new depression blooming like a rose.

"Such a twisted and cruel world...!" Cuphead whispered, "I HATE IT!!!!!!" Cuphead grabbed a rope, tied it and hung it on the roof of his room while Mugs tried to break the door down. "BRO?!" Mugs shouted on the other side of the door, "I GOT THE KEY TO YOUR ROOM!!!" As Mugman opened his room door, he saw his brother on a chair in the noose. "BRO?!" Mugman shouted, "GET DOWN NOW!!!!"

"What's the point of living if (y/n) is in a coma...?" Cuphead sobbed, "it's either love... or death... I love (her/him) so much Mugs...!" Cuphead got out of the noose, off the chair and quietly sobbed into Mug's shoulder, in which Mugs started to hold him close. "I WISH I COULD HAVE TOLD (HER/HIM) THAT I LOVED 'EM!!!!!!!"

"I know, bro..." Mugs said in a comforting way, "trust me, I know..."