Bluejay (good female)

After a long 13 week, you decided to take a pregnancy test in the bathroom; once taking it, you realized that it was positive. You walked out of the bathroom, put the pregnancy test in the drawer and shook Cuphead up lightly. "Cups~" you sung, "good news~"

"What...?" Cups giggled in a tired tone. You pulled out the pregnancy test out of the drawers and showed Cups that you were pregnant. Cuphead took it out of your hand and made sure it wasn't fake. Until realizing he was gonna be a father, he put you on his lap and kissed your neck and cheek repeatedly while crying with joy.

"What's going on...?" Mugman said while walking into Cuphead's room. "You're gonna be an uncle, Mugs!" Cuphead responded sounding excited. Mugman hugged the both of you in excitement and squealed with joy. "I'M GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!!!!!" Mugman shouted with happiness

*let's time warp to months later and after birth like they do in the Dr. Who series!*

Cuphead rushed to your hospital room, experiencing a lot of emotions at once. Once he got to your room number, he got to see you and his new born baby girl. He then held you close and held the baby afterwards, asking, "What should be her name...?"

"I was thinking of... Ruby...~" you responded while the baby started to giggle a bit in the arms of her new father. Mugman started cooing at Ruby for a bit and was busy making her smile and laugh. Mugman took a family photo and posted it on Twitter, getting a lot of views and likes.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I JUST WANT THE BABY RUBY NOW!!!!!!!!)