0.0

four months old

four months old

"Mr.Stark." JARVIS hummed as he monitored the billionaire from his studies. "Someone sent something up the elevator."

"Is it the pizza I ordered an hour ago?" Tony asked he was messing around in his lab. "Well.." The computer system had trouble speaking as the elevator dinged, "Not exactly..."

Tony raised an eyebrow as he pulled off his gloves and walked over to the opening elevator doors and what was in front of Tony changed his life forever.

"This isn't a mest lovers pizza." His brown eyes widening to see a small basket with a tiny baby wrapped in a pink blanket. "Sir there is a note." JARVIS said as the inventor stared at the baby in horror.

Tony was to scared to move but he picked up the note.

'Tony,
I cant afford to take care of her anymore with the small salary I have. I'm sorry you have to find out about her like this but.. shes your daughter. Her name is Octavia. '

"What the hell." Tony said again before looking down at the baby who was now waking up. "JARVIS do a sc-"

"Already did sir." JARVIS spoke, "And she is indeed your daughter."

Tonys brown eyes met down with the small light blue ones that began to opened up, tearing up slightly. The small baby let out a loud cry and Tony groaned, "JARVIS?"

"Sir?"

"Make an order for a box of diapers, baby formula and an AC/DC onesie."

____

7 years old

"You're a what?" Octavias blue eyes widened as Tony Stark pulled the blanket up to the little kids nose.

"I'm a superhero, somewhat." Tony said with a small smile. The public took the image of Iron Man making Tony more famous than he was already and a little bit more cocky but when Tony explained it to his daughter his heart swelled when Octavia smiled brightly.

"My dad's a superhero!" She smiled brightly, "I have the best dad ever!" She said as she sat up to hug Tony tightly.

"Dad dad!" Octavia smiled as she pulled away from the hug, "Instead of being a princess can I be a hero too?"

Tony smiled and nodded, "One day kiddo."

____