0.5

CHAPTER FIVE | SCOTT LANG & STARBUCKS

OCTAVIA REHEARSED SCENARIOS in her head as she rode up the elevator. STILES was going to flip shit when he found out that she will be gone for a while. He would try to convince her to stay, to think about her dad.

Octavia shook her head, it was her choice. She said yes out of anger and adrenaline and she knew she could decline at any moment.

Yet she didn't want too.

She loved her dad dearly but if he wasn't going to let her help, she was gonna help her Uncle Steve. She would show she was more than just some normal teenage girl.

The elevator dinged, doors opening to a STILES, a small smile on his lips. "Hey Octavia your home early...for once." He said mumbling the last part. Octavia walked passed him and headed towards the lab. "Okay?" He whispered in confusion, Octavia never ignored him.

He followed the girl into the lab to see she was filling up a duffel bag. "What are you doing O?" He said as he saw her pulling out her own ear piece into the bag along with others.

"I'm leaving for a while okay?" She said as she turned and faced him. Octavia was a tough girl, she wasn't afraid of STILES but she was afraid of hurting him. "Leaving?" He scrunched his eyebrows together as Octavia grabbed her new weapons.

" I'm leaving to help Steve." She said as she shoulder her bag, heading out the door.

STILES understood what she meant and quickly raced towards the elevator. "Please tell me you aren't going to help the enemy?" He said as he blocked the doors of the elevator.

"Uncle Steve isn't the enemy." Octavia narrowed her ice cold blue eyes, "STILES there is more to the situation than you think. I have to help him and Bucky-"

"What about Tony huh?" STILES own eyes narrowing down at Octavia, "What will he think if he sees his daughter on the battle fields, willing to fight against him ?" He shook his head, "Octavia you need to grow up and get your head out of your little heroic ass! Are you willing to fight against your dad just to act like a little hero?"

Octavias thumb rubbed against the button of the remote. "STILES get out of my way."

"No." He said sharply, "FRIDAY call-"

"I'm sorry Sti." Octavia said quickly as she held up the remote. She pressed the button, making STILES slip out of his holographic form and into the remote.

Octavia never did this. Even when STILES was acting like an annoying ignorant ass, she never turned him off. But he was willing to call her dad and Octavia didn't need that.

She slipped the remote into her pocket and headed down to meet Clint on the bottom floor. The archer leaned against the door frame, his brown hazel eyes wandering up to the girl.

"You okay O?" He asked as he saw the distraught look on his young friends face.

"No." Octavia said sharply as she walked passed him to the jeep, "Lets get going old man." She barked as she threw her bag into the back and slammed the door.

"Teenagers." Clint mumbled as he shook his head.

-----