0.4

CHAPTER FOUR | TEAM CAPTAIN AMERICA

"STILES PLEASE!" Octavia whined as the followed the holographic teenager around the tower. "Tony said to watch you! And I can't watch you if you are out there beating people up with electric sticks!" STILES yelled.

It was after dark, the perfect time for Octavia to go out and be who she really was.

"Please STILES you know I have to go out, I just feel like something is going to happen tonight." Octavia pleaded, "I need to go out."

"No Octavia." STILES said sharply, "I'm not risking anything bad happening because you're going through the rebellious phase right now." He rolled his eyes as he flipped on the flat screen tv.

The teenage girl fell onto the sofa, sticking out her bottom lip.

"O, don't give me that face." Mumbled STILES as he tried to focus on the show that was playing.

Octavia stuck out her bottom lip, making her blue eyes widen as she gave STILES her famous puppy dog face.

"Read my lips Octavia." STILES said as he turned towards her, "N- NOOOOOOO!" He said slowly.

Octavias eyes narrowed, "I'll scream."

STILES rolled his eyes, "Octavia please don't act so child-"

Octavia balled up her fist and squeezed her eyes shut as she let out a an ear piercing scream. She did this all the time when she was younger when Tony wouldn't give her attention.

"Ahhh!" Mocked STILES as he stood up to face Octavia. "Fine!" He shouted, "You won!"

Octavia quickly stopped, grinning widely as she raced upstairs to change out of her sweats and into Ironvoides disguise.

She pulled on the her tight black spandex pants and shirt. She pulled the face mask under her nose and out the hood over hair head.

"Listen here Octavia Stark." STILES said as he appeared into her room, "You will be back here in an hour okay? And I swear to God if you are even a minute late!-"

"You'll hack into a nearby car and drag my ass home." Octavia smiled as she tied her combat boots. "I'm just going out for a little run."

Ironvoide opened the window of her room, the cool breeze hitting her face. "God I hate this part.." Mumbled STILES as he covered his eyes and paced the room, "Tony is so going to kill me."

Octavia smiled under the mask as she stepped a few feet back from the window. "I'll be back in an hour." She then pressed the buttons on her bracelet, her metal bands forming as she balled up her fist.

She felt her heart race as she took off running towards the open window. Using her backlegs, Octavia pushed off the window ledge and into the night sky.

The wind whistled past Octavias ears and her dark hair flew past her face as she landed on the building. She quickly rolled, keeping her from breaking any bones, and landed on her knees.

Octavia stood up slowly, a grin plastered on her face from the adrenaline that ran through her. She ran across the roof of the building and jumped once more to another one.