0.1

CHAPTER ONE | SPIDEY SAVES THE GIRL

A PAIR OF BLACK boots skidded down the side of the roof top as a pair fingers held the ledge of the building, their boots pressed against the brokened down rooftop. Ironvoide grazed the view of the bright lights of Queens, New York. Octavia Stark pulled down her mouth mask and pressed her fingers next to my ear piece, "Anything Sti?"

"Queens is pretty quiet tonight O," STILES said through the ear piece, "Everything's been pretty safe here since that Spider-Man guy came along."

Octavia rolled my eyes in annoyance, "Spidey is stealing my spotlight."

"In my opinion spidey is helping you." STILES spoke, "Come home Octavia! You can play Ironvoide another night. We can order a large pizza and watch the vampire diaries!"

She shook my head, "STILES, Tony is gone and won't be back for a few days cause of the whole situation with Captain America, which means I have a week of actually having fun." Octavia let go of the ledge, pushing her feet off the edge of the building and jumping to the other roof top flawlessly.

"As long as you follow the rules!" STILES said frantically, "Tell me them again."

"STI-"

"Tell me them again or i swear to God I will hack into the nearest car and drive your ass home!" He warned.

Octavia groaned in annoyance of her only friend. She hated when he turned into big brother mode. "Don't get caught, don't get killed and don't die."

"Thank you." Mumbled STILES, "Because if anything happens, not only will Tony kill me but FRIDAY will take away my Wi-Fi."

The young vigilante rolled her eyes, "You're suppose to be my friend Sti, not my da-"

"Please! Take my money! but please , please dont hurt me!" A voice shrieked catching Octavias attention.

Her blue eyes fell down to see where the screaming was coming from. "O what was that?" STILES asked as Octavia stared down to see a girl around her age was surrounded by a group of guys.

"I'll be right back Sti." She whispered.

"Octavia dont you dare hang-"

She let go of the button before STILES could stop her. Octavia looked across the building to see a latter she could easily grab a hold of. The girl took a steps back before darting off the building and grabbing the latter, she looked down to see the men starting to get closer to girl.

"Come on we could have a little fun." One of the perverted guys said as he smirked at the girl. When Octavia saw trying to grab at her, she had enough of it.

Octavia let go of the handle and flawlessly landing in front of the girl, catching the group of guys by surprise.

"Boys" Her voice sounding cold as ice. Ironoises blue eyes gazing at five guys, "didn't you're mothers teach you that isn't the way to get the girl?"

Octavia pulled out a metal rod, flicking her wrist making it about seven feet tall. She turned her head a little as she faced the girl, "I advised you to leave before it gets really ugly." Octavia pushed the button the rod making a dark electricity run through it.