0.2

CHAPTER TWO |BLOODY NOSES

WHEN OCTAVIAS EYES met with the large goggles and the red face mask she did what her instincts told her.

She punched the guy in the face.

As the guy fell backwards, grabbing his face and saying as many profanity words he could Octavia scrambled to her feet. She raised her hands towards the guy who was still holding his face. Octavia generated as much engery as she could, holding up to the guy on the ground.

"Wait wait!" He shouted, his voice squeaked as he must have seen the electrically powered hands in front of him, "Shouldn't you be thanking me for saving you!"

The strange teenage guy held his hands over his face, in order from keeping her from shooting him.

" I don't need saving!" Octavia growled, ready to blast the energy at the guy in red and blue until a sudden rush went to her head.

"A-are you okay?" He asked as Octavia held herself against the A.C machine. A sudden headache rushed to her skull as she placed her hand on her temple.

Octavia felt the warm blood from the hit, it wasn't a lot but it was still enough for her to feel dizzy.

"Woah." He said as he took off his mask and ran over in time to catch Octavia. Her eyes trailed to the teenagers face, he was young probably Octavias age. Her blue eyes landed to the blood that trailed down from his nose and dripped off his chin.

He carefully set her down and ripped a piece of  the blue and red onesie and knelt near her. Octavia could tell he was nervous, "H-here." He said as he leaned closer to press the cloth against her temple.

Octavia moved a little away, hesitated by this random guys actions. Being home schooled and her only friend being a holographic teenage guy, she didn't have much experience in people her age.

Let alone a teenage boy.

His brown eyes darted down nervously, "There was a guy who was about to hit you again and I sort of stopped him."

Octavia remembered the girl getting away but after that everything was blurry. "Who are you?" She asked, her blue eyes studying him.

"I'm- I'm Spiderman" he said nervously.

Octavia didn't mean to but she let out a laugh, this guy couldn't be Spiderman he looked like the casual boy next door.

His frown made Octavia hold in her laugh, "Wait you're serious? You're barley a man though!"

"I am too a man!" He huffed.

"You look like you just went through puberty."

"I saved your life!"

"You're wearing a onesie."

"It's not- it's not a onesie!" He said annoyed by Octavias comments. The dark haired girl crossed her legs as she stared at the mutant teenager.

"Okay okay spidey." She said, "Prove it."

The teenage guy nervously got up and wiped the dirt off him. His brown eyes met Octavias eyes before shooting a web, pressing Octavias hair up against the metal machine.