Open Your Eyes

Claire McCall, part-time lover of all things pop culture related, full-time 21-year-old alternative curse word enthusiast, and fiercely protective of her younger brother along with his partner in crime.

The oddest thing in her life is having to deal with the abnormal eye color she was born with. That and the fact that not only were they pretty odd, but they also appear to see way beyond what the human eye should.

And that's because they do.

Yet no one ever puts two and two together. Most just write it off as the light shining off her gray eyes that have a distinct ring of violet around the pupil. They like to think that the only thing odd about the young woman is her eye color.

What no one realizes is that in the split second of the odd glimmer in her eyes -- she sees a person's past. Well, at least that's what she thought until heading back home to Beacon Hills.

Now she'll have to open her eyes to the world she so desperately was trying to ignore. A world that can easily scare the crabcakes out of the toughest, overly confident human being out there. She just hopes that for the safety of those she cares about, and also for her own, that helping a certain alpha isn't the dumbest and craziest decision in her life.

Even though it probably is.

(Season1)

〰〰〰〰

Disclaimer

I DO NOT own Teen Wolf or anything related to it. All of that goes to it's respectable and very awesome/creative/evil writers and owners.

I only own any new things that I add to the plot. I also only own Claire and a few other made-up characters that I add-in, but that's about it.

So don't go and steal my shit because if you do I will get beyond irritated. And plus you don't need to steal any of my work or anyone else's work for that matter, you wanna know why? Because you are an awesome super creative person that can come up with your own amazing stuff that I would most likely love and read.