Page 1

As a writer, I've never been motivated to do much other than the minimum requirement. But as I begin to write more and more, I realize how much of a mistake doing the bare minimum was. Writing is an art more or less than a hobby. With each paragraph, each sentence, each word, each letter, you're putting behind an emotion you want to express. Whether it be a Sci-Fi, a drama, a non-fiction, you cannot deny that writing is in its simplest form, just your expressions. As a teenager myself, I find it hard to express my feelings about anything. Whether it be my failures, my misdeeds, my needs, my wants; even expressing feelings of love and compassion I find it hard to do it all. And I assume it be so for all kids my age. So I decided to take it to the old fashioned pen and pencil, or in this case, my fingers and phone to hopefully express feelings that I couldn't with my mouth. Feelings of dread, feelings of happiness, feelings of any sort. Though I probably won't get anybody but the one person I asked to read this, that to me is fine. Because that is the most important person right now that I need to express my feelings towards. So without further ado let's get started on this stupid little story about myself. Your average 16 year old kid trying to make it through his life, one day at a time.