Page 10

We have finally hit double digit pages. I try to write at least 250 words per page. So doing the math, we can approximate I've written maybe around 2250 words up to this point. That is quite a bit. 2250 words to express my feelings to you, the reader. I've sort of been slacking on writing this up to this point because well, my life has hit a point of straightness in latency. It hasn't really changed the past couple of days, and there hasn't been much to write about. Except well maybe one thing. There is someone who I care for. But not enough to want to associate with them. I feel maybe it may be a drag to talk to this person because... well, I don't want to sound harsh but I'm not quite sure if it's worth my energy. At times I doubt if our relationship is genuine and recently I have felt bad that maybe me not associating much with this person may be hurting them. It's not that I don't like to them, it's just I feel I could be doing better things. Like write this book, or talk to people that actually matter to me. Not to say this person doesn't matter but compared to say... nevermind that. It's just there are things and people that matter more to me. As harsh as it is, it is the truth and maybe I am being mean, but as long as I'm happy I'm okay. But sure, maybe I'll text this person real quick.