Chapter 36: Cheetos and Yves Saint Laurent

Week 13 of my pregnancy:

"Maria, are you alright?" Harry asked softly, a hand on my back.

I hurled my insides into the toilet bowl once again. Harry had my hair in his fist, holding it away from my face as I vomited for the millionth time. Shuddering, I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped my face.

"Oh, fúck. Ew, that was a big one," Harry commented as I slowly turned my head and squinted at him. "I mean-"

"I'm done," I cleared my throat, shutting my eyes to compose myself again.

"Okay, good. I'm going to go make you some breakfast. Come down after you're feeling better," Harry said as he helped me up and onto my feet.

"Thanks," I said, rubbing my stomach lightly.

Having a mini human in your uterus was hard, I had learned.

Eventually, I had freshened up and made my way to the kitchen. I smirked to myself at the sight of a beautifully tanned and tatted man at the stove. Harry's back muscles flexed under the sunlight coming in from the Australian sun, while his short, brown hair sat in a ruffled mess atop his head. Grey boxer briefs were on his lower region as he hummed a light tune to himself, the pan in his hand sizzling along.

I licked my lips. He was a full course meal himself. He didn't even have to cook.

I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He chuckled to himself.

"Rise and shine, my sunshine," Harry greeted in a sing-song voice while swaying his hips.

"You sound like my mom," I laughed. "Plus, it was more like 'rise and barf'," I retorted as he hummed in agreement.

"I feel bad for you," he sympathized as he moved around in our kitchen, my arms still latched around him.

His back muscles flexed under me and I smirked before quickly licking his skin.

He was so yummy that I just couldn't resist.

"Do you have a böner or am I feeling your baby bump against my lower back?" Harry asked as I smiled to myself.

"I have a böner. You caught me," I played along, finally letting go of him and leaning on the counter to gaze at the art piece in front of me.

"Why am I not surprised?" He hummed to himself until he furrowed his eyebrows. "Did you lick my back?" He questioned suddenly, trying to reach his back, his arm bent back.

I smirked and ran my tongue over my lips suggestively. Harry noticed, his eyes flickering down to my lips and lingering there for a second too long, as he flushed under my gaze, before looking back at the sizzling pan.

"Sorry. The baby saw something yummy and she was hungry," I explained while patting my growing baby bump as he shook his head with a chuckle.

Harry walked over to me and placed a hand on my stomach. He crouched so his face was levelled with it, his hair tickling my stomach.

"You, missy, are in trouble. You've been troubling your beautiful mommy and making her throw up a lot," Harry lectured in his light baby voice as I watched amusedly. "Have some mercy on your mama. Some french toast and egg is coming your way to eat. Please don't make mama vomit again. Thanks. All the love, H."