Mark-Stressed...

I come back from a bad day at work. I had so much work and had so many people pestering me. "I'm home." I say wanting to just sleep.
"Hey babe" my boyfriend of 3 years Mark said. He noticed my frustrated face and asked "Y/N what's wrong?" He said pulling my to the couch and stroking my hair. I started to tell him everything from when I went to get coffee till the drive here. "I know a pretty good stress reliever" he said.
"Oh a massage would be great my neck and back have been hurting."
"No a different stress reliever..." he went up to my ear and whispered "sex".
I got chills sent down my back. I started to feel a little moist down there.

(Haha it's your period. I still haven't got one, so what do I know.)

He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bed carefully. He crawled on top of my his hands going up my body. I smashed his lips on mine. Even after all these years I always get butterflies when he kisses me. His lips are so soft and plump. They mound perfectly against mine. He licked my bottom lip and I parted my lips. His tongue started to explore my wet cavern. I let out a small Moan when he squeezed my butt. He pulled away and I whined from the loss of contact he then immediately latched his lips onto my neck knowing exactly where my sweet spot is. I let out small moans. He took off my skirt and blouse. "Looks like you wanted this" he chuckled. I blushed at him seeing my black lace undergarments. He started to kiss my jaw to my neck and down to my chest. He was about to take off my bra, but I stopped him and flipped us over. I took off his shirt and pulled down his pants. I started to suck on his neck leaving a hicky. I then kissed down to his chest and traced my finger around his abs. I slid my fingers underneath his boxers. I pulled them down slightly so I could see his V-line. I stepped back and unhooked my bra, letting it fall to the ground. I then pulled his boxers down all the way. I rubbed his member on my clothed entrance and let out a moan. I felt him get harder against me and he let out a small groan. We made eye contact and I stopped. I got down and licked his tip. He groaned. I started to give him kitty licks from his base to his tip. He moaned and said "Y/N, stop teasing!"
"As you wish" I took him whole and started to bob my head slowly. I noticed him trying to thrust into my mouth so I gripped his hips. I'm surprisingly strong, all my workouts have paid off. I then started to bob my head faster and push my tongue on his tip. Him either moaning my name loudly or making loud groans. I was dripping at this point. I felt him come close. I slipped my underwear off. And continued to suck him. "Fuck, Y/N, I'm gonna cum." After a few seconds he moaned loudly while shooting his seeds inti my mouth which I gladly swallowed. I used my finger to wipe
M the cum on my chin and brought it to my lips and sucked my finger. He flipped us around and pinned me on the bed. He went down on me and kissed my womanhood. He gave me kitty licks. I moaned and bucked my hips. He sucked on my clit and used his tongue to circle around it. I moaned loudly. He plunged 2 fingers into me and I gasped from the feeling of fullness. He started to move his fingers up and down. I was close to screaming from all the stimulation he was giving me. I felt him brush my g-spot and I screamed his name. He started to pump his fingers in that spot, wait, no, pound his fingers in that spot. I was getting close. "Mark I'm close" I warned. He then quickly replaced his fingers with his member maintaining the same speed. I came with a shout in less that seconds. He still kept on thrusting with that speed. I was sensitive from my orgasm, so I was clenching around him. " I'm..." I said.
"Me too" I felt him twice inside of me. He rubbed my clit the same speed as his thrusts. That sent me over the edge. A few seconds after he came with a low groan. He thrusted into me slowly riding out our highs. He pulled out after a few seconds and plopped next to me. "So, do you still remember your bad day at work?" He said.
"MARK! YOU STUPID, WELL NOW I DO"

Hello everyone I'm thinking of doing a Jungcock one next oops Jungkook...Well you guys probably hate me for not updating. Please vote and comment that is what motivates me to write that I know you guys enjoy my content. Also don't forget to request!!! I do threesomes and boy x boy even though I probably suck. PM me too. Bye love you 😘.

 Bye love you 😘