Yugyeom-Kitty

Dedicated to LucindaGreenWood
Your name is Lucinda in this smut.
Oh my god just saying but Yugyeom looks so cute. But idk it's hot. GUYSSS DO YOU WANT MY STAN TWITTER??? Well I'll start writing lol.

"Babbbbyyyy Lucinda." Yugyeom said cutely. I squealed.

"How are you so cuteeee." I giggled, pecking him.

"I'm not cuteeee. I'm sexy." He pouted.

"You're so cuteeee. But I'll admit, you're  sexy sometimes, only sometimes. BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS SO CUTE." I said laughing.

He gave me a harsh stare. "Lucinda..I was texting JB, and he bought some new bad kitty hand cuffs for his girlfriend. He sent it to me thinking I was Jackson." Yugyeom whispered quietly

(Whoever remembers this from all night. Y'all VIP)

"Well damn, I need to teach that kid a lesson before he invades Youngjae." I had my eyebrows crossed, and a pout on my lips.

"He said he got an extra set and that I could have them... I want to try them on you." He said shyly.

I gulped. "Oh well than. Uh. When?" He's never used anything like this on me.

"Whenever I  get hard," he said, without an ounce of embarrassment in his voice.

I thought about him tying me up, leaving bruises all over my body. It turned me on. My gaze went over to him. He was sitting on the couch, just watching tv. I walked over, sitting down on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my head back on his shoulder. My hips shifted like I was trying to find a comfortable position. I was already very comfortable, but he doesn't need to know that. He held back a groan, but it barely slipped out.

I smirked to myself, moving around more quickly. "Yah, can you stop moving please." his voice came out in a high whimper. I simply nodded.

I pressed my butt onto his member. His hard on growing ever so slightly. "Lucinda, what are you doing." He said, his hips slightly bucking.

I didn't say anything and just kissed his jaw. I traced his jaw line with sloppy kisses. He gulped as his Adam's apple bobbed. His member was completely hard and poking my inner thigh.

I got up and walked to our room. "Ahh" I exclaimed as I walked towards the pink handcuffs on the counter. I looked behind me and saw Yugyeom staring. I laughed silently.  I grabbed the handcuffs and walked over to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smirked.

(Fuck how the hell do I continue this)

"I never thought you'd be the one to wanna try something new." I said, my lips grazing his neck. "Don't you feel just a little shy?" I slightly bit his ear.

He grabbed my wrist, "Lucinda, listen to me." He pinned my wrists above me. He quickly took off my shirt before locking them with the handcuffs.

He put his hands on my hips, squeezing them gently. My neck suddenly was being attacked by his wet lips. I whimpered softly. He left marks on me all around my neck. "Yugyeom..I'm. I'm going to. To work later. don't. Don't do that," I moaned.

(And that class, is how you actually stutter. It's impossible to go, "m-m-m-maybe we should go." It's always like, "maybe-maybe we should-we should-we should go now. Add some ums there and that's how you actually stutter in real life. Just thought you should know.)

"I don't care." He roughly mumbled against my neck. Taking my bra off, he quickly moves on to attacking my chest.

"Kitty," he whispered into my chest. My breath quickened. He grinded his groin on my clothed heat.

"Fuck," my voice cracked. I rolled my hips, following his movements. I started moving faster, getting tired of the slow pace. I moaned from the friction. My wrists failed to move from the handcuffs.

His hands circled my nipples. Goosebumps went all over my skin, as I shivered from the touch. He took one between his teeth, slightly tugging.

"Yugyeom..let me touch you," I breathed out. He shook his head slowly and continued touching my breasts. I squirmed, becoming more needy.

"Does my kitten want me inside?" he teased. I bit my lip and nodded. He dragged his hands to my hips and squeezed them harshly. "Use your words, kitten," he said more aggressively.

"Yes, I want you inside, please." I cried out. He smirked.

"Ahh, you are gonna have to wait." He took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly placed tattoo.

"Fuck, I love that so much." I craved to trace it. Before I knew it, his jeans were off. The only thing separating what I wanted the most, being two thin pairs of fabric.

"Take it off." I said. He looked at me. His fingers moved down. Stopping at my panty line, he took them under his fingers. He pulled them down my thigh slightly, before letting it rest at its original position.

"You'll have to ask nicer than that, kitty," he smiled sweetly, but I knew he was thinking wickedly behind it.

"Please take it off, I need your touch." I pleaded, squeezing my thighs together. I didn't get any sense of relief. He smirked and slid them down my thighs, to my ankles. I kicked them off and a cold rush of air hit my womanhood.

He pressed his hard-on into my inner thigh. "Kitty, I need to fix this." He groaned, while bucking his hips. He quickly slid his boxers off. His member sprung up, hitting his abdomen.

He rubbed his tip on my clit. I moaned loudly. "Please, put it inside." I begged, becoming needier.

He slid himself inside slowly, making me feel every inch of him. I moaned with relief and discomfort. He kept his thrusts slow and steady.

I rocked my hips faster, trying to fasten his pace. He obliged, understanding what I wanted. He squeezed my ass hard, probably leaving a handprint.

His thrusts were rough and quick. Our bodies were layered with sweat, as he pressed his against mine. His hands came up to tug at my handcuffs. "Fuck, kitten, moan for me," he groaned out, thrusting with more power.

"Oh fuck, daddy," I whined out, as one of his hands slid down to circle my clit. I shut my eyes tight and bit my lip.

"Open your eyes," he commanded, fastening his pace. I kept them firmly shut. His thrusts became slow. "I said open your eyes," I opened them to see him staring at me with a dark gaze. "Keep them open and let your moans out." He said huskily.

His thrusts picked up a pace faster than it was before. The sounds of moans, groans, and skin slapping filled the room. "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum." I cried out as the coil inside my stomach intensified.

He thrusted deeper trying to get me to my high. I chanted his name out over and over. "Daddy, oh fuck," I screamed out as I finally came. His thrusts continued after I came, trying to reach his own high.

"Lucinda, kitty, fuck" he groaned as he pulled out. His cum landing on my stomach. He was panting heavily. His body glistening from the thin layer of sweat.

He cleaned me up and uncuffed me. "We should do this more often," he said smirking.

"Yeah, we should." I said lazily, burying my head into his neck.

IM SORRYYY THIS IS SO BADDDD. I finally got a update to you guys!!!!!! Sorry for this taking so long. Ahhhhh have a good day or night. I love you all. Sorry for the lack of authors notes. Bye byeeeee.
If you guys want, follow me on Twitter, @sarahlovink
https://mobile.twitter.com/sarahlovink