Bambam-Surprise!

GUYYSSS I GOT A REQUEST IN LIKE FOREVER. THIS IS FOR YOU Joonalean . Guys, remember your name is Maria.
P.S sorry for not updating I just had a really big problem.

Maria's POV
It was my birthday. I was so excited to celebrate it with BamBam like always; but he was in Japan showcasing their new album. He's gonna be back next week. It's so far away.  I miss him so much.

3hrs later~

I finally finished baking my cake. I don't need to frost it. It's not like anyone's gonna see it but me. I started munching on food. "Mm I'm tired." I fell asleep drifting off to dreamland. I woke up to see BamBam and the rest of GOT7 in my kitchen. "AHHHHH!!! BAMBAM~OPPA." They all turned around shocked at my high pitched scream. BamBam didn't say anything. He came up to me and hugged me. "I missed you, Maria." He said snuggling his head in the crook of my neck. "Me too, jagiya." I said, about to cry. "Awww don't cry." All of GOT7 teased. "I'm sorry, I'm just so happy." I said, laughing. "Ah, I almost forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY" BamBam said, smiling. "You're 20 now, wah, so young."  He laughed "And you're 28, so old, ahjussi" I said, giggling back. " WHAT ARE WE DOING? LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Jackson screamed.

4 hrs later

It was 12 am and we were sending the boys back to the dorm. Me and BamBam cuddled on the bed. He stroked my hair. "Maria." He said. "Hmm" I replied. "Did you miss me." He asked. "Yah, don't speak nonsense, of course I did." I smiled. "Well, did you miss my dick" he questioned. "YAHHHH, OPPA." I said blushing. "well answer me." He said looking at me. "...I missed you." I said. "And?" He said looking at my eyes. "And your body." I said looking down. "Baby girl, I missed your body too." He said groping my breasts. "B-BamBam..." "Jagi, you're so sensitive." He said chuckling. He put his hands under my shirt. Unclipping my bra, he kissed me deeply. He pulled away, going to my neck. He took off my shirt. I tugged on his shirt. He understood what I meant and pulled it off. He pulled off my shorts. Pulling my panties off with his teeth. "Holy shit that was sexy." He ran his long finger up and down my slick folds. My breathing became erratic. He dipped his finger in my hole. "O-oppa" I moaned. He pumped his finger in me. I whimpered. He added another increasing his pace. "Faster." I said wanting to reach my climax. He scissored me. "Did you miss the way I could make you cum with my fingers only." I nodded my head. He stopped his fingers. "Use those pretty lips of yours to answer." He said looking at me with dark eyes. "Yes, daddy I missed it" I said.

(IT ABOUT TO GET REAL VOCAL UP IN HERE.)

He continued pumping into me wanting to make me cum. "Daddy, I'm close." I said panting. He got his other hand and rubbed my clit. I came, panting heavily. He crawled on top of me. The room filled with heat. I flipped us over. I took off his skinny jeans. "Did you miss how I got you so hard with just a small touch." I said, putting my hand over his clothed dick. "Maria, I thought about you every minute of the day." He said looking at me. I took off his boxers. His hardened member hitting his stomach. I licked his tip. He let out a deep groan. I took him whole not wanting to tease. I hollowed my cheeks. I hummed sending vibrations through his body. "Fuck, just like that." He said grabbing my hair. I looking into his eyes innocently. I bobbed my head up and down. His hips bucked, making his dick hit the back of my throat. My eyes watered. I went faster, wanting to pleasure him. My teeth accidentally grazed him. "A-Ah Maria, I'm coming." BamBam said looking at me. His white seeds shot into my mouth as I swallowed it all. Bobbing slower to ride out his high. I got up. He pinned me down on the bed. "No more foreplay." He said grinning devilishly. "I want you. Right now." I whined. He didn't say anything and pushed inside of me. He thrusted his hips at a slow pace. "Faster..." I said tired of the teasing. "No, I'm not fucking you. I'm making love to you."

(🎵OH GOLLY GEE HOW  COULD THIS BE. HE SAID THE MOST CRINGY THING🎵)

I blushed. His thrusts were powerful and deep. Small moans slipped through my mouth. He sighed. I circled my hips. I thrusted up meeting his."Maria I love you." He said looking into me deeply. I didn't need anymore to cum. I reached my high panting. He continued thrusting. My legs trembled. He continued thrusting a few more minutes. He cummed inside me and I came for the second well third time. He pulled out lying next to me. "Maria? Will you marry me?" He asked. He pulled out a ring. Smiling brightly.

(No no no just no not in here not after sex.)

"Yes of course." I said kissing his lips. We entangled our bodies falling asleep.

Heyyyyy peeps sorry this took so long. Just stuff happened in my life. GUYS WE ALMOST ARE AT 30k AS PROMISED ONCE I HIT 50k I WILL DO A FAN FIC SO PROB ANOTHER 3 MONTHS BUT STILL THANKS FOR EVERYTHING. BYE LUV YOU.