Youngjae-First time

Youngjae was requested but not really so I'm not gonna count it 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I LOST MY PHONE AND I AM UPDATING AFTER A YEAR.

Youngjae was requested Me and Youngjae have been dating for 2 years. We live in our apartment and sleep in the same bed, but the farthest we've gone is like a 10 minute make out session with almost all our clothes on.

(Bitch you saw him be glad...wait I wrote this...)

I was a virgin and so was he. I guess we just weren't ready yet. I was laying on our bed and was watching GOT7 videos. I ran across "GOT7 sexy moments" I was hoping to see Youngjae. But I mostly only saw Yugyeom...that boy is trying to hard. I finally saw Youngjae. A few seconds later I already had a wet patch on my panties. His part ended so I decided to read some smut on wattpad. I was really aroused by the end some reading that smut about Youngjae. I turned off my phone and stripped off my clothes, which was easy because I was just wearing pantries and Youngjae's T-shirt. I started to touch myself.

Youngjae's POV
Practice ended early so I bought some kimbap to eat for Y/N and me. I finally got home but I heard something. It sounded so weird. It was coming from our room. OMG THOSE ARE MOANS!! Is Y/N cheating on me? I knew I should've gave her my virginity sooner. I had some tears falling out of my eyes. I really loved her. I wanted to stop this. I ran into our room with some tears running down my face "HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON ME."

(WAIT SHIT THE FOOD PUT THE FOOD AWAY YOU MIGHT DROP IT)

All I came in to see is a naked Y/N being screwed by something purple and vibrating."uhhh" she said her face red. "I thought you were coming later" I didn't answer. I looked down about to blush my face off. I felt a sudden tightness in my pants.

Your POV
'Oh shit how could this happen' I started to pull on my underwear. "Stop" Youngjae said. "W-w-what" I asked studdering. Youngjae took a deep breath. "I'm r-ready" "Uh I um wellI I" I sighed. 'We have been together for a while and I love him but am I ready?'

(this is a smut so you better be ready)

"I'm...I'm ready too" I said sounding a bit unsure. I saw him staring at me. I've been                             self-conscious about my body every since I was little. I covered myself. I saw him blush. He put the food on the counter. That was the time I noticed the kimbap. I got an oversized shirt and put it on. "Sorry, Youngjae maybe later I am starving right now." I said trying to stall some time. I brought the food to the kitchen and started eating like a pig...as usual. Half an hour pasted and we were done. I saw him walk to the bedroom. I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. "You can do this Y/N. Be confident. Fighting" I said to myself. I dried my face with a towel. I walked to the bedroom each step feeling like someone was towering over me. I straightened my back and bit my lip before I entered the room. I came to see a shirtless Youngjae and I blushed instantly. I took a deep breath and sat on the bed next to him. "Lets do this." I helped him slide off his shorts while he pulled my shirt above my head. He looked at my breasts. "...You c-can touch them i-if you want" I said feeling nervous about my body. He raised an eyebrow. 

(the reason this is so crappy is because I need to keep up Youngjaes innocent image. IM TOO YOUNGJAEFOR THIS.)

"I know I have an ugly body lets just stop..." I said feeling a bit sad. "NO its just are you sure." He said. I just nodded. He swooped down and gave me a light kiss. I wrapped my legs around his waist and I already felt his rock hard member. Shit. I pulled him in for a deeper kiss. I shifted a bit and I heard him groan and close his eyes. My eyes were wide open. I grinded my womanhood against his member. We both moaned. I started to become eager as I pulled down my panties and his boxers. He kissed my neck as I became more comforable. I was already getting the bed wet. "Are you ready" He asked in a voice that calmed my nerves. "Yes" I said in a lewd voice. He slowly slid in watching my face to make sure I wasn't hurt. It hurt a bit but turned into pleasure after a while. "you can move" I said. He strated to thrust into me at a slow pace. "faster" I said needing more. He sped up his pace. I already felt me about to cum but I held it in.  I screamed as I felt him brush my G-Spot. He continued thrusting for that area. I cummed all over his member. He pulled out and came after a few more thrusts. He didnt pull out but I was sensitive so I kept squirming around.He pulled out and plopped down next to me. We cuddled under the blankets. "Shit, it smells in here" I said.

GUYS, I am so sorry for the long time for no updates you can go check on my profile why and follow while your there. I am also doing a BamBam one so yeah watch out for that this week BYE< LOVE YOU GUYS TIL THE END AND IMA DO A 5K Q&A SO ASK ME ANYTHING BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.