Jimin-Attention

"Chim Chim" I said pouting. He kept practicing his high notes by singing house of cards and I was just soaking.
He wouldn't even look at me so I decided to just touch myself. I pulled down to lingerie I put on to get his attention. I started to slide my hand down there. My index and middle finger slid in because of how wet I was. I moaned loudly and went faster. I gradually started to scream Jimin's name. "Jimin I'm gonna come." That brought Jimin looking at my sex face and blushed. He went over and took
my hand away from my womanhood.
"What are you doing?" He said.
"W-well I" I stopped. I thought I should take advantage of this. "I was tired of not getting your attention so I gave myself some." I said seductively. "And now you need a punishment for not giving me the attention I wanted." I flipped us over and walked back.
"Strip for me" I said and went to the cabinet. I got out handcuffs and a ball gag if needed. I went back to see him naked. "Good boy." I said "you get a reward" I went and kissed him. I let him "win". He flipped us over and continued to kiss me. The kiss got more heated and I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled away from the kiss from the lack of oxygen. I got his hands and flipped us around. I swiftly cuffed his hands together. I kissed him on his lips, then his neck leaving a few marks, then to his chest, then his abs, then I kitty licked from his base to his tip and did that over and over till he said. "Oh my god Y/N just-" he let out a high pitched moan. I was deep-throating him at a pace that I didn't even know was humanly possible. After a few minutes alls I could hear is his loud moans, groans, and grunts. He was basically screaming my name. "Y/N fuck I'm cumming." A few seconds after that he shot his load in my mouth.
"Now don't let out a sound and do not cum till I say you can" I slid his member in easily because of how wet I was. I let out a loud moan. "Shit" I heard Jimin say. I sent him a glare. I started to move up and down, hands on her chest. I went faster as I was getting more lustful. I let out a loud moan as he let a groan. I let it slip. I went faster . I felt him shift a bit and screamed as I felt him hit my G-spot. I was pounding into him now. I saw him struggle to stop his voice. "I wanna hear your sweet voice baby let me hear everything. He was screaming my name and I was moaning his. I went faster as I felt myself come close. "I'm coming." He said
"Me too" I said and a few seconds later he came and I came after that thrusting slower to ride out our highs. I pulled him out and I uncuffed him. He suddenly flipped us over and handcuffed my hands together. "You had your fun now it's my turn." He swooped down and kissed me. Both of us fighting for dominance. With him on top, he easily won. He slid his hands up my body and all I could do was smirk. I looked at the bruises I left on his neck. He kissed along my jaw, and sucked on my neck, biting softly. I let out a quiet moan. He sucked on my nipple as his hands massaged the other. I moaned from this stimulation. He kissed down my stomach and immediately latched his lips on my clit, sucking harshly. I moaned loudly from his warm mouth on my heat. My pussy was throbbing wanted to be touched. "Tongue me, daddy" I whined. He stuck his tongue deep in my entrance as I moaned loudly from the feeling of his hot muscle in my dripping heat. He was pumping his tongue in my heat very fast and I was screaming his name as I felt myself come close. "I'm close" I said with a shakey breath. A tight knot in my stomach was released with a shout of his name. He pulled out and continued to lick my juices clean making me scream from the sensitivity. He plunged his member deep inside me and started pounding in me immediately. We were moaning or screaming each other's names. He just went faster and I could feel him get harder inside me. I could already feel myself come close from his speed. "Y/N I'm close" he said. "M-Me too" he went faster and I came with a loud and drawn out moan. He went faster at a inhuman pace. He finally came with a shout. "Okay, babe, that was nice but I gotta practice my singing." He said while uncuffing me and putting on his boxers. I started to get a towel to shower. and said "seriously after that?" I gave up on this and went to the bathroom.

Guys it is fucking 3 am I was up watching movies but I had to finish this for you guys. Thank you so much for reading. Please vote, comment, and request, and if you may please follow me, this just gives motivation. The reason my smuts take so long is because I always get distracted.
Byeee.