JB-All night (P3)

For this to make sense READ PT 1 AND 2.
I really want this to end. So I'm finishing All night in this part. But hey if you liked this, you guys better tell me. Well let's get startedddd. I've been doing this book for over a year now. I love you guys so much. I'm ranked 950 thank you guys so much!!!

Y/N POV
It's 4am. The sun rising in an hour. I thought of all the things we could do in one hour. "Fuck I'm gonna be so tired" I said.

"Do you want me to stop?" JB asked. I pretended to think about it.

"Well...um..WELL NO YOU IDIOT." I said. I climbed on top of him. I kissed his neck. Dragging my fingers along his abs. I kissed his lips. My arm wrapped around him, while the other was grazing his arms.

(ITS TOO EARLY FOR MY DUMB ASS NOTES. BUT...WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA WRITE)

"Can I...bring my own toys.?" I asked shyly. He nodded and said nothing. I went to my dresser. I took a small vibrator. "Just lay down and relax..." I said softly.

I put the vibrator on low. Moving it across his neck. I grazed the vibrator all around his body. He shivered when I put it near his inner thigh. I grabbed his hand and made him grab his crotch. I helped him slowly pump himself up and down.

(I know y'all be nasty imagining this In your head. Nuh uh uh. Go get jisoo. And beg for his forgiveness. Unless... y'all think Joshua is sexy as fuck.)

I moved back. "Close your eyes." He closed his eyes not arguing. "Touch yourself slowly. Moan out my name, thinking of me while you masturbate." I said. He groaned softly. "Baby, go a little faster." I walked over to him. I bent down and softly bit his ear. He moaned more and louder.

"J-Jagi...I'm gonna" he moaned before I grabbed his hand and cut him off. Quickly replacing it with my hand, not wanting to ruin the build up. I went on top of him. My hand behind me pumping him faster. Staring at his lips, I kissed him roughly. Biting his bottom lip. (I realized I have a biting kink.)

He twitched in my hand. I pulled away and rubbed his tip. I massaged his balls with my other hand. His cum went all over my hand. I put some of it on JB's stomach. Licking it off straight after. I gave JB a few minutes to calm down. "Are you tired?" I asked him.

"A little bit I can go on." He said with a grin.

"In that case let's do this last thing and we can go to sleep." I pecked him. "Come sit on the edge of the bed." I said smirking. (y'all go guess what ima do)

I spread his legs open. I slowly sat on his thigh. "Do you like thigh riding." I whispered softly in his ear.  Pulling away biting my lip. He gulped.

"You can do anything you want baby girl." He said smirking. I slowly starting rolling my hips. Moaning already. I put my hand on his shoulder, gripping it tightly. He stared at me, watching my face as I moan.  He moved his hand down my body and rubbed my clit. I moaned loudly

"Ahh...fuck" I moaned, moving my hips faster. I cried out in pleasure. "JB, it..feels so goood." I moaned, shutting my eyes tight. I clenched around nothing, coming closer to my climax. I cummed all over his thigh. He took his finger and swiped it off, putting it in his mouth.

I laid down next to him. Kissing him softly. It was 4:45am. "I'm exhausted." I sighed. Pulling JB closer to me.

"Me too" JB said, laughing. "Did my thigh get you off that good?" I blushed and said nothing.

OKAY GUYS. IM DONE. IM DONE. I CANT WRITE ANYMORE. ITS 3AM. And I'm so so so sorry for barely posting anymore. Uh...quality over quantity? As YG would say. HEY I DONT TAKE A YEAR THO. But guys it's been over a year since I stared this book. Thank you all so much for being here. Thank you for supporting me. I love you all. Byeeee.