A Truce?

L     e     o     '     s          P     o     V

GayForAshKetchum24~ Level 15

***

"Look, Trev--"

"No, Leo. You don't understand. They're insufferable," he groaned, rubbing his hands over his face. For the last half hour, he'd been complaining about his day with Kian and Lydia.

"And why wouldn't I understand?" I asked, only keeping the conversation going to humor the boy. He dropped his hands and gave me a blank stare.

"Because you think you're straight, but you're not." My eyes widened, and my eyebrows shot up in surprise at his comment.

"Trevor, I'm not gay," I said slowly. His head tilted to the side, like a puppy's would when you said something it didn't understand.

"Bullshit," he scoffed, waving away my words. I shook my head in annoyance. I had no problem with the term and the LGBTQ+ community, don't get me wrong, but I was definitely not a part of them. I mean, I'm living with Trevor for goodness sakes, who's about as straight a Cheerio.

"Whatever you say," I sighed. "Maybe you should get a boyfriend then, so you don't have to focus on your straight brother and his girlfriend." I rolled my eyes, not believing the words that were leaving my mouth right now.

He paused for a few moments, his face taking on a look of concentration. I looked at him, waiting for his "intelligent" answer to my statement.

"That boy... Lance? Lance is a super gay name. I think I could hit that," he smirked, his blue eyes lighting up.

"Trev--"

"You know what else is a gay name? Trevor. It must be true, because I'm gay." I froze, staring at him in disbelief at his deduction. He gave me a devilish smile and left the couch to grab his keys.

"Where are you going, Trev?" I asked the boy as I watched him slip his shoes onto his feet. He gave me a sly smile and disappeared out the door without a word.

My eyebrows furrowed a bit in confusion at his lack of communication, but I quickly shrugged it off. This meant that I had our apartment to myself.

As usual, I found myself opening up the Pokémon Go app to see if anything good around. But, also as usual, all the servers were down. I groaned in annoyance and threw my phone down onto the couch. Pacing around the room, I tried to figure out what I was going to do with my day.