It's A Date?

T r e v o r ' s P o V

T     r     e     v    o     r     '     s            P     o     V

TrevWhore~ Level 13

***

"Where are you going, Trev?" Leo asked me. I gave him a sly smile as I got up from the couch and started getting ready to head out. Grabbing my keys and putting on my shoes, I slipped out the door without another word to my best friend.

I guess you could say I felt a little bad for just leaving him there without an explanation, but I figured he'd get over it soon. He'd probably be taking my absence as a blessing. I shrugged my shoulders as I pushed thoughts of Leo out of my mind and turned to the corner toward the place I left the house in the first place.

I'm so dead when he finds out about this, I thought to myself as I hopped up the few amount of steps. I took a deep breath before I knocked, preparing myself to be greeted with the cold and terrifying green eyes of Calum.

"What the hell do you want?" Calum spat as he swung the door open. I swallowed hard as I stared at the boy in front of me. I didn't understand how Leo had the guts to go toe to toe with this guy.

"Hello. I was, um, wondering if Lance was currently home?" I asked, trying to hide the shake in my voice. Calum raised an eyebrow, looking me up and down in a scrutinizing gaze.

"What are your intentions with my roommate?" he asked, folding his arms over his chest, intentionally making himself look bigger and more intimidating. I gulped, unsure how to answer. I couldn't just outright say that I was looking to get laid by his best friend.

"I just wanted to see--"

"We're going out," Lance interrupted, brushing past Calum, and exiting the house. I was taken by surprise when he grabbed my arm and tugged me off the porch. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Calum staring at us with a dumbfounded look.

"Where are we going?" I questioned. He stopped walking after a few minutes and let go of my arm. He shrugged his shoulders, looking over my shoulder and focusing on everything but my face.

"I don't know. Aren't you the one that came to my house to ask me out?" he wondered. A little smile spread across my face.

"I did," I confirmed. I did. I came all this way to see him, and I had absolutely nothing planned. Nothing! I didn't think I'd get this far to be honest. "Uh... Pokémon Go date?"

"How do those go? Can't say I've been on one," he grinned, finally bringing his eyes to mine.

"We walk around town, have romantic conversations like me shoving pokémon facts down your throat like Leo does to me, and maybe hold hands or something?" I spit balled, trying to sound confident.