Chapter 1

Lonely. This is how Gilbert felt everyday at school. Being one of the most popular  in his class , getting all the girls, having a lot of friends. But however, this was the loneliest year of his life so far. When Matthew broke up with him 2 months ago, he just...Felt how much life could be crual.

Matthew wasn't interested as much as he did before, and Gilbert wasn't the easiest boyfriend to have. Always hiding they're relationship to avoid problems with his reputation, Matthew decided that it wasn't what he expected in a relationship. Letting Gilbert all alone, to himself. At the beginning, Gil played it cool, and said that he wasn't interested either, anymore. Going to every party, sleeping with girls and pushing him in the corridor, he felt superior and wished Matthew to felt bad. Like a revenge. But in the contrary, Matt didn't respond or even gave him a single glance to him. That's when, the loneliness began to strike.

He soon realized, that he wasn't the one in control of the situation and that Matthew didn't care anymore. Gilbert ego was touched, he hated the feeling of not being the highest, and this situation, somehow made him feel like that. He passed the next weeks stalking him on his social medias, and looking at what he was doing all day at school from far away. He began to regret his breakup, he wanted Matthew back, but he couldn't do that without looking like a total moron after what he did before, but he couldn't hold back anymore. He needed him. Or at least he needed the feeling of control he had before. So one day Gil went up to Matthew's locker and put a note inside saying "Meet me after school at the park at 6pm -Gilbert".

He was anxious and went to the park way earlier than supposed to, waiting for Matthew.
Gilbert waited several hours, it was now 7pm, no sign of Matt. But he still waited. He stood up, it was now 8 pm, he was about to leave, when he saw someone turning the corner of the street, those blond hair, that face with those glasses...He missed that face so much. He started walking towards and weaving at him, he then stopped suddenly. His body couldn't move anymore. It wasn't Matthew, but his brother: Alfred.
Gil flipped back and started to walk away in a hurry. He knew that this guy wasn't a person to mess with. Captain of the football team, pretty and popular. Always kind and friendly to everyone. But wasn't a person to mess with when it was about his brother.

"HEY! HEY YOU!" Screamed Alfred
"HELL NAH." Said Gilbert out loud
Gilbert started running as fast has he could in the other direction.
"GET BACK HERE! YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME!"Screamed Alfred at Gilbert, chasing him.
Even if Gil was in fit and well trained. It didn't take Al long to catch up and putting him to the ground, holding one of Gilbert's arm behind his back.
"Busted! I know you would still be waiting! " Said Alfred, a smile on his face
"Ouch, Ouch! You're hurting me! Slow down! I get it, I get it! You got me!" Gilbert's face was full of pain, it was really hurting him.
"Yeah, right! And you think that's the most painful thing I can make you feel?" Said Alfred while putting Gil's arm even further away.
"IT REALLY HURT. STOP PLEASE. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU WANT! IT REALLY HURT, I SWEAR." He said, screaming.

Gilbert's body, even if he was pretty tuff, was somehow fragile. And could be easily injured.
"Oh yeah? And you think you didn't made my brother suffer these past weeks?!"
Alfred had a cruel smirk on his face while continuing further and further in his back.
"Please..." Said Gil, with tears in the corner of his red eyes.
A moment of silence passed , when suddenly a breaking sound came from Gilbert's arm.
Alfred face immediately changed to a completely different face, his smile changed into an horrified expression.
"AAARRGHHH!!" Screamed Gilbert in complete pain. He never even imagined that he could be in so much pain someday.
"Oh shit- Dude I'm so sorry! I didn't think it could break, so easily! Oh my god, Oh my god!" Alfred was back on his feet and looking at Gilbert, on the ground in pain.
Gilbert still screaming, a light in one of the street's house opened, and a second after, a guy got out.

"Is he alright?!" The guy went straight up to Gilbert to help him the better he could.
Gilbert couldn't talk and was still on chocks.

"Young man! What happened to him?" Said the guy, looking at Alfred, who was paralyzed by the event.
"He...He broke his arm while falling!"
This was a really a stupid response, but he didn't want to get in trouble.
He looked at Gilbert's face, a immense pain was coming from his eyes.
He didn't look mad, he wasn't even really looking anywhere, just screaming and struggling to breathe, he was of the panic.

"We need an ambulance! I'll be back! Stay with him, I'll go get my phone!"
The guy ran back into his home. Leaving Gilbert sitting on the ground, he wasn't screaming anymore, but was still making sounds. Alfred in a hesitation, walked towards him and started to rub his back.
"Yo, listen! It's going to be okay! You're going to be okay! There's an ambulance coming okay? Dude, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it..."

Gilbert, who stopped making any sound, started to also stop moving.
- Dude? Said Alfred, trying to see Gilbert's face.
But it was too late, the german had passed out and Alfred had just the good 5 second to catch him before he could hit the ground.
"Well....Fuck." Said Alfred, Gilbert in his arms.