Chapter 2

It took a good 20 minutes for the ambulance to show up. Gilbert still unconscious, the paramedics had to take him in the ambulance on a stretcher.
While the guy of the house and Alfred were standing on the side of the road with a man from the ambulance.

" So this is really what happened, huh?" Asked the paramedic.
" Haha yeah...sorry he's really a clumsy person." Said Alfred awkwardly trying to avoid eye contact.
" Yeah...His arm is in a really bad shape. It can't just be because of a fall. You're aware of that, right?" Said the paramedic, who was now face to face with Al.
"O-Oh really? Damn...He probably fell really hard on the ground then , this poor guy." This was one of the dumbest lies he ever told someone, because he knew that from the glance the paramedic was giving him, that he was completely aware that this was all bluff.

" Well....I need to get back home! You know, it's late, my brother is waiting for me and all. I don't want him to worry about me." He looked at the ambulance and then continued "Now he's in security and safe and sound. So, I can go now, right?" Alfred wasn't interested at all to continue this conversation, and started to walk slowly away. He knew he would get in some real trouble if someone called the police on his act.

The paramedic sighed.
" Listen little guy, I don't know what happened here, but maybe you should come with us. He's your friend after all, right? And we haven't found any information on him to contact his family members. He's probably gonna feel better to have a friend by his side when he'll wake up. Don't you think?" Said the guy in uniform walking toward Alfred.

" Friend?? HAHA- Are you kiddin-....I mean...Yes, you're right. Poor Gilbert, I would never want a friend to be in one of theses situations after all." Said the blond slowly going in direction of the truck.

" Great, then! Let's go, he's not in a bad state, but we should hurry and get him to the hospital" Said the paramedic, now walking and getting in. He then waited a bit for Al to get in, and closed the doors.