Chapter 3

Waking up at the hospital,  being on a small uncomfortable bed and having to deal with questions from the doctors. This is not how Gilbert wanted to spend his Saturday.

Worst of all, Alfred was still here. When Gilbert opened his eyes for the first time, it was 8 am and he wasn't happy  to see  Al  sitting on a chair on the side of the white bed.
"You finally opened your eyes" Alfred said with a nonchalant tone.
"You piece of shit, where are we?" Gilbert asked, looking around.

Alfred sighed. "Take it easy, were at the hospital." Alfred smiled "You're not happy? You have a compagnon with you!"
Gilbert looked at his arm, it was in a cast.
" Why the hell did you do that. Whatever I "did" to your brother is not a reason to break my arm, asshole. How do you want me to "take it easy". MY ARM IS IN A FUCKING CAST" Gilbert shouted

"Woah, woah. Calm down on the accusation. I didn't mean to break it. And I wasn't even that rough. And we probably wouldn't be here in the first place, if you didn't acted like shit to my brother." Shouted back Alfred, getting up.

"Nothing of this is my fault, okay?! Matt decided to break up, not me! And look what he did! He send his fucking brother to beat me up. Look where I am now!" Said Gilbert, a negative look in his eyes.

"Well, we wouldn't have to be here if you didn't passed out, yesterday! But noooo, you're too much of a pussy for that" Said Alfred crossing his arm.
Gilbert only responded to that with a deadly look.

" Well, if you would excuse me, I'll leave now. I don't need to do the "friend-friend" relationship anymore, so I'll better be going" Alfred started to walk toward the door, but before opening it, said a last thing. "Just an advice for you, albino freak. Don't you dare getting near my brother again. Or I swear, your legs will be next." He then closed the door and left.

- Later the same day -

" Bruder! You're finally home. Where were you...?" Said Ludwig opening the front door to Gilbert. " I couldn't find you anywhere. And what the hell happened to your arm?" He then asked.

Gilbert pushed Ludwig on the side without giving him any attention and went upstairs without even giving him a single glance. He closed the door and went straight to his bed.
"What should I do now, huh...?" Said Gilbert, now laying on his back.
He wanted to see Matthew again, but it was now impossible for him to do that.
That silly Alfred would probably make sure that he couldn't even approach him, anymore.

"Ugh. This sucks." Said Gil looking at his cast. " And how the fuck will I write from now on? I'll look like a real looser....And how the fuck am I supposed to jerk off-"
Gilbert rolled his eyes.
" I shouldn't be already thinking about that."

- The next morning -

Gilbert was walking downstairs, to find Ludwig eating a good breakfast in the kitchen.
"Nothing for your big brother?" Said Gil sitting at the table, facing Lud.

" Not if you're gonna act like you did yesterday." Ludwig put back his fork on the table and looked in Gilbert eyes. " You can talk to me, you know. I was really worried for you, yesterday. What happened?" He then asked.

" None of your business, you already know that." Said Gil rolling his eyes
" It's about the little blond guy you were dating, right?" Asked Ludwig
" Listen, I don't want to talk about it."
"Fine, but I won't be the person that will make you breakfast today, I need to go at a friend house soon. So I'll better be going" Said Ludwig standing up, he then headed to the counter to wash his plate. And left the kitchen.

Gilbert waited a few second before shouting loud enough for his brother to hear him:
" If you continue going at that Japanese guy's house every freaking weekend, him going to think that you're gay, you know?!"

" Oh, mind your own business, Gilbert!" Shouted back, Ludwig from another room.

Gil had a little laugh, before heading to make himself some breakfast.

Captain | PruameOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara