1

Lillian Rose Potter was the younger twin to Harry. When she was born, she had a lot of power so, Lilly and James called Dumbledore to keep her power hidden and safe. She was staying with her family for Halloween when her parents died protecting her and Harry. She was sent to a different family than Harry because she had too much power that she might have hurt the muggles.

She was living with Dumbledor at Hogwarts and started training to control her powers. She was five years old when she learned that she was a metamorphosis. She and Peves used this power to create mischief.

Everyone at Hogwarts loved her because she was so sweet and would help some of her favorite students not get in trouble. When her favorites where late to class and might get a detention, she would make up an excuse for them like " I needed help tying my shoes because I got them all knotted up and they helped me so they were late, I'm sorry."

She would also occasionally go to the first years classes and learn, except history of magic with professor Binns. She didn't like him and thought he was borning.

She also found out that she was an elemental that controlled all four elements fire, water, air, and earth . She would need to be sent to Bulgaria to be taught by an elemental who controls water and air. They were the only two elements left alive with the other elemental aged at 82 and her name was Milena. She spoke Bulgarian and English so she taught Lillian Bulgarian. Milena was so surprised by how quickly Lillian learned the language so she got people to teach her Irish, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Arabic, Russian, and French. She started learning different languages at age five and by age ten, she spoke eleven languages. She also stated learning at a muggle school were she was told she was a genius, she tested out of elementary school and went into college and studied international law. She also got accepted into Mensa ( a high IQ society ) with a IQ of 310, a little higher than the estimated IQ of William James Sidis.

She had a lot of fame in the muggle world so she changed her last name from Potter to Evans since it's a common muggle last name and her mom's maiden name.

She was accepted into a lot of colleges but turned all of them down so she could go to a "private school". She was accepted into a lot of different magic schools including Hogwarts and Beauxbatons but wanted to go to Durmstrang because she didn't want to go to a "Princess School" but to one that taught better defense, muggle and magic. Also she wanted to go with her adoptive brother, Victor Krum.

She knew that she had a brother but she was told by Dumbledor who was one of her godfathers, that "you will meet in time and do what is best for your magical education."

She got to design her own uniform since she would be the first girl accepted to Durmstrang.( Uniform down below  ⬇️ )

She loved the way that her uniform complimented her eyes and her hair matched it also

She was going to go shopping for her school supplies tomorrow with her adoptive family.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
I know I'm not that good at writing but whatever. If I made any grammatical errors please tell me because I hate reading fanfic with errors. If you rewrite this fanfic go ahead but send me it because I'd love to read it! If anything doesn't make sense tell me !
~bye!