5 dinner

*Lillian's Pov*

I sat down with my brother Vicky and on the other side of me was Hayden. All the boys wanted to sit by me and was asking my name. I laughed remembering that Igor never announced my name " my name is Lillian " I said with a smile " she has such a pretty smile" "she talks like an angle" "she doesn't have just a pretty smile but a pretty everything" I laughed at the last thing. " Why did you have to be so pretty and wear an outfit that showed so much skin" Vicky started scolding me. "I didn't  chose the way I looked when I was born and I always wear skirts because I like them " I pouted and looked down at my outfit

 "hey" a older boy walked up to me and flashed a smile at me " hi " I replied back " I'm Jacob a seventh year " " my names Lillian, nice to meet you" I stuck my hand out to shake but he kissed it, ewww I smiled but take my hand back and wipe it

"hey" a older boy walked up to me and flashed a smile at me " hi " I replied back " I'm Jacob a seventh year " " my names Lillian, nice to meet you" I stuck my hand out to shake but he kissed it, ewww I smiled but take my hand back and wipe it. Vicky saw it and starts giving him a death glare but Jacob ignores him " you are very pretty and you are in the same house as me so would you like to go out with me ?" I was disgusted he was at least 6 years older than me. " I'm sorry but for one, your way to old for me, two, I don't know you, and three, I'd run"

He doesn't take my warning and my brother starts hexing him with his friends and he has to be sent to the hospital ward. When he left he had 'pervert' in acne on his face and was getting a detention and Vicky and his friends weren't.

After dinner finished Igor made a speech " there will be no taking advantage of Lillian or they will be expelled, an if you are harassing her we will punish her, and let her brother and his friends at you since we have gave them the permission to hex people for hitting on her also we have gave her the same permission and I would be worried , so if you don't care about you health and education, I would be nice to her, but not TOO nice. Now go to bed classes start tomorrow morning at 8:30 and breakfast ends at 8:00. Krums, stay here the rest , off with you." And with that they all left to go to their dorms.

"Follow me to your room and Victor pay attention because you will have to pick your sister up tomorrow morning to take her to breakfast and all of her classes and if you can't pick her up send one of your friends." We arrived at a painting of a young lady in blue robes and a blue diadem that I recognized from a book 'Hogwarts : a history' she was the founder of Ravenclaw. " come up with a password and keep it and the unicorn common room painting a secret, good night" and with that he walked away. I thought he was very nice especially for accepting me into his school.

I decided the password for my common room to be 'banphrionsa draíochta'.It was 'Princess of Magic' in Irish.

I walked into my room and it had a bathroom, bedroom, walk in closet, living room, kitchen, library, music room, theater room, and workout room.
Her rooms ⬇️