2 school supples shopping

*Lillian's Pov*

Today Vicky is taking me shopping with momma and papa for school supplies. I have to get lots of books and other stuff. But I can't wait to read all of the books!

"Lilly hurry up we have to leave soon" Vicky is so inpatient but I want to get my stuff also so I guess I'll hurry up. I use my metamorphosis powers to brush my hair and I run downstairs in my pjs to get some coco puffs for breakfast.

I run back upstairs to my room to shower and throw on some cloths .

I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair and it's 10:00 so I run downstairs to get ready to flo power to Liagon Alley where we buy our supplies

I brush my teeth and blow dry my hair and it's 10:00 so I run downstairs to get ready to flo power to Liagon Alley where we buy our supplies. ( I changed the D in Diagon Alley to a L because I can ) Momma goes to pick up my uniform with me and Vicky and papa goes to buy our books and other supplies. I fell in love with my uniform and Vicky gets a new uniform and we pay and leave with our new uniforms. I have to get a wand later but I want an Ollivanders wand so we will have to flo to Diagon Alley but our last stop here is to get me an animal.

Igor said that I could bring any pet that I wanted when he was trying to convince me to go to his school so I want to bring a special pet.

I walk into the pet store and I see an adorable baby dragon that was purple and blue. I instantly fell In love. A worker saw me looking at it and started talking to me. " that baby dragon isn't really a baby but chooses to stay little so it could be more 'pet like' and is a girl, but she is very picky and has to chose a owner." I look at the baby dragon and start talking to it and say " I really want to adopt you, would you please let me ?" Just then she starts nodding her head and giggling and spit out fire in a heart shape.

"I guess since she accepted you, you can adopt her, she is 5 galleons." I pay and leave with her and start to think up a name for her. ( photo of her below )

 My Momma looked shocked when I came out of the pet store with a baby dragon but Vicky was impressed that she picked me

My Momma looked shocked when I came out of the pet store with a baby dragon but Vicky was impressed that she picked me. I decided to name her Sapphire since her eyes looked like Sapphires.

Momma, Vicky, and I floed to Diagon Alley to go to Ollivanders to get me a wand. I told them to wait outside because I wanted to do it by myself.

" Ms Potter , I was wondering when I was going to see you" " it's nice to meet you Mr Ollivander" " The pleasure is all mine" then he started to measure me and I stuck out my right hand.

It took half an hour and over 35 wands till he brought out a jeweled box that looked really old. "This wand belonged to the first princess of magic and can only be opened by the next princess of magic, if this box opens to your touch, you are the princess of magic"

I touch the lock and the box opens and explodes dust to reveal a beautiful wand with crystals and was golden.

I grab the wand and a blinding light appears, it disappears revealing all the things I broke, fixed and a tiara on my head that matches my wand

"You are now the Princess of magic, you must talk to your godfather about it and tell people in due time, till then goodbye and have a good day, use your power and title for good, not evil and team up with your twin to defeat the person that gave ...

"You are now the Princess of magic, you must talk to your godfather about it and tell people in due time, till then goodbye and have a good day, use your power and title for good, not evil and team up with your twin to defeat the person that gave you that scar" he points to my ear and I subconsciously touch it.

I have a heart shaped scar behind my right ear. Only a few people know it's there because only a few people know my true last name, Potter.

I walk out and Flo home with momma and Vicky and tell my family the story and pull out my wand and my tiara appears again, it disappears when I put down my wand.

I start to pack up all my stuff because tomorrow at 3:00 the boat leaves for school. After I finish packing I get ready for bed and cuddle with sapphire and fall asleep.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

I know it's dangerous to cuddle with a dragon but I so would tbh

I hope you liked this chapter

~Bye!