8 First Day Continued

(Who I pictured as RJ found picture on google)

*Lillian's Pov*

While dragging RJ I stopped suddenly as a good thought came to my brain.

"Do you know where we are at and where our next classes are. We have the same schedule I peeked at yours in class. But I'm as lost as Vicky was when I gave him a Christmas gift of a letter in Spanish, my third language."

Just thinking about that memory made me crack up like a Hufflepuff studying muggle plants . (An inside joke with my friends;) ) I knew I was weird and so while I was on the floor crying more than when I watched titanic I created a little bit of a crowd.

Once I got over my laughing attack I gave everyone who was giving me a dirty or weird face a little surprise. Loose glitter inside of their books. There will always be glitter in their books and bags and over the castle. My memory shall forever live on and prices of thy glitter may be discovered many lifetimes from now. Till then I shall punish all the mean faces with nice glitter.

"Heheheh" I evilly giggle thinking of all the glitter that will be spread all over.

"Lilly I swear I can't leave you alone without causing trouble and a crowd along with it. I swear if I have glitter in my books I WILL have to tickle you in your sleep. And take your nail polish collection. That includes all your halo stuff you holosexual."