3 off to durmstrang

*Lillian's Pov*

I wake to Vicky pulling off my covers. I wouldn't let go so I land on the floor with a thud. I hop up because only 5 hours till I go off to school! I hop into the shower and start singing "for the first time in forever" and sing it in different languages. I blow dry my hair and put on some cloths and go downstairs to get breakfast.

 I blow dry my hair and put on some cloths and go downstairs to get breakfast

After I'm done eatin breakfast it's 10:00, three more hours. We leave for the dock in an hour. We could flo there but my momma and papa want to drive us because they will miss us.

We pack up Vicky's trunk and my trunks ,I have 3 because I got a lot of cloths and shoes , and start driving to the dock.

During the drive my parents made my brother promise multiple times to watch me and make sure that I am watched at all times and not to let anyone hit on my and if they do tell them. They also made him promised to sit with me on the ride to the school. Me and the headmaster decided to keep me being a girl a secret so Vicky is making all of his friends promise not to talk about a girl being on the boat and they will all walk around me and come with me to the place where I get sorted and I will wear a cloak that covers my face.

We arrive at the dock I say goodbye to my parents and kiss them goodbye and put on my cloak. Vicky guides me to his compartment and glares at anyone who gets in our way.

Once we get to out compartment he pulls the blind and tells me to lock the door till he gets back with our stuff. I carried my dragon under my cloak with me so I play with her until I hear pounding at the door. " open up now this is MY compartment so whoever is in here better open up now !" I know it isn't Vicky and I'm scared. I start to cry until I hear Vicky yell at him for pounding on the door and that when he gets in the compartment he is going to yell at home more. " Hey, it's me Vicky, can you please open up now ?" He has a nice tone and I open up the door. He yelled at everyone to go away before I opened the door except the person who was yelling at me. I go crying into his shirt because his friend scared me by yelling at me. The compartment doors are charmed that they only open if the person who locked them unlocks them and they are soundproof so Vicky yells at his friend for yelling at me while I continue crying into his shirt. Once he is done yelling at his friend who's name is Edward he starts to comfort me and I stop crying and calm down. I always start crying whenever someone yells at me ever since I was little. Edward apologizes for yelling at me and I hug him. He is a 3rd year like Vicky and is 2 years older than me.

Half way through the trip two more of Vicky's friends came and I had to hide while they opened the door. They were twins their names were Hayden and Evan they were also 3rd years. They promised Vicky that they would help me get to the sorting area without anyone finding out that I am a girl and they will just call my last name, not my first.

We got to the school and I grab my wand and throw on my cloak. All four boys walk around me shooting glares at anyone who looks at them. We follow Igor with the other first years that look confused at the for 3rd years walking around a cloaked person but just go with it.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

The sorting is in the next chapter since this one is long enough

I hope you liked it
~bye!