7 First Class

*Lillian's Pov*

Mr. Dobrev our potions teacher entered the classroom and introduced himself and the rules of his classroom to us.

"While you learn potions in my class I will not have anyone die this year. I'm just joking. Nobody has died in my class since my second year teaching. That is why the rules in classroom are very important we don't want anyone losing a finger, hair, or crown jewels do we? You will not be distracting, distracted, try to make new potions, or show off for our little lady here because she will probably want some who has all of their limbs. If I feel like you aren't paying attention and are causing trouble or endangering others you will be kicked out of the class and fail potions."

At this point most boys were sitting strait up at attention and there was one boy in the back who looked like he was going to throw up. RJ and I on the other hand knew that potions was very difficult and dangerous.

Mr. Dobrev kept talking about more safety rules but I soon became dangerously bored so I did what any bored girl would do.

Do my nails.

I decided to do a coffin shape nail with maroon nail polish and glitter tips.

I was very oblivious to the class and what the teacher was saying until he knocked over my nail polish and almost made me mess up.

" Just because you wear the only girl at this school you aren't anyone. You are a nobody and I will kick you out of my class and fail you right now if you can't pay attention to simple directions."

At this point I was shaking. Not in the same way as the boys but in anger. Nobody spills my favorite nail polish, almost makes me mess up my nails, and then insult me. I decided to give that good for nothing teacher a price of my mind. It wasn't going to be pretty.

"I don't think you know who you are talking to. I know everything you are supposed to teach me this year. Not to toot my own horn but I think I am pretty advanced in magic. Now if you are going to insult me next time think or I will challenged you to a battle of the witts. And if you have such a problem with girls in your classroom take that up with Headmaster Karkaroff who invited me here in the first place. I could always go to the other schools who would love to have me there as their pupil. We could battle here right now and settle it all but it would be embarrassing your part to be taken down by a first year female wouldn't it?"

All the boys were in shock and awww of my comeback that was able to shut up our teacher after insulting me.

" Well Miss Krum if you can recite one of the reasons why you should not experiment with potions and a victim of one if you think you know everything and are so smart."

"One of the reasons why you should not experiment with potions because you can not always be sure of the effect of the potion and side effects that the potion can impose on the drinker or anyone who comes into contact with. Even if the scent could impose different effects than planned. One of the latest potion experiment deaths was Pandora Lovegood may she Rest In Peace."

Mr. Dobrev was so shock at my fabulous answer and knowledge that he just dismissed us early so he could go to the hospital wing to get rid of his headache. I was just glad to get out of there or I would have lit his desk on fire and that wouldn't help our relationship any. So I just grabbed RJ by his arm and pulled him away with me into the dark hallways of the castle.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
( I know Pandora died from a inventing a spell that went wrong but I changed it for my story)

Sorry I don't upload since almost a year ago. I camped for the last bit of summer without WiFi and frizzy hair and then on the first day of school I had constant papers due in multiple classes all year long, so I hated writing with a pretty strong passion. Now that I am done with all that and don't have summer homework I have free time!!!

The photo is from the HP Wiki Potions page