Misaragi Siblings??

Hanako's POV

Me and Gaara strolled in to the arena after getting myself cleaned up. It seemed a match had already begun as all l could hear was the heckling and screaming of the crowd as two ninja went head it to head. Me and Gaara walked over to the wall and leaned on it.

"Hana! how are you?" Naruto asked interrupting my thoughts.

Naruto's loud call caused all the rookies, Temari and Kankuro to turn to me simultaneously with the same look of worry and relief. Next thing l know l'm being dragged away from Gaara,much to my disapproval, towards Ino, Sakura and Hina.

"Are insane?!" Ino exclaimed aggressively shaking me.

"A-are y-you o-okay?" Hina-chan spoke gently as l was still being violently shaken

"You could've been disqualified!"Sakura screeched as she snatched me away from Ino only to start violently shaking me too.

After about 5 minutes all being scolded by the girls l was finally given the opportunity to talk without being interrupted or shaken until l'm dizzy.

"Firstly, yes naruto hinata l'm fine its just a couple of scratches here and there and a little bruise on my stomach. Secondly, yes Ino l am fucking mental you've know me for almost a year now and finally Sakura l do not give the slightest shit about being disqualified she tried with Gaara and that was gonna roll with me!" l yelled slightly loud.

In the corner of my eye l could see Gaara smirking at me ever so slightly while Ino and Sakura were smirking and nudging me not at all trying to be discreet about it. The mood seemed to lighten after l had said l was alright and everyone started to focus their attention back on the match between some random hidden grass nin and Gorou Misaragi.

"Oi its Gorou-kun from the forest of death," l blurted out

"You saw him again in the forest of death?" Sasuke asked narrowing his eyes at Gorou very slightly.

l nodded and much to Sasuke's irritation l didn't enlighten him as to the events that occurred in the forest of death between me and Gorou.  Naruto and Sakura just nodded in recognition and didn't push the issue further.

Gaara's POV

'Gorou-kun why would she refer to him in honorifics its not as if they're friends' l thought frowning a little.

'Afraid your girlfriend is cheating on you with the boy?' my tailed beast taunted at me making my frown deeper.

'Afraid she's bored of you and seeks a normal boy who isn't a monster' before l could respond to him l was interrupted.

"You're not a monster," Hana whispered to me leaning back next to me on the wall in her original position before she was snatched away.

l looked at her my frown instantly disappearing as a very small smile started to find its way on my lips. She smiled at me but in the back of my mind l was still thinking of Gorou and Hana and what their relation with each other was.

"He's just a friend," she tried to reassure me taking my hand and intertwining her fingers with mine.

"l met him in the forest of death after feeling a strong chakra aura from him and we were both attacked so we fought them off together we exchanged a couple more words and that's all that happened. He went his separate way and l went mine," l slowly slid down the wall dragging Hana with me until we came to a stop on the floor.

"l never doubted you, sorry for making you think that l did," l whispered in her ear so that nobody else could hear me sounding so vulnerable.

Hanako's POV