P.R.I.T.

A/N P.R.I.T. stands for Power Rangers in Training

"Aim for the center mass," Alpha 5 said as Jason charged a Putty.

Jason doesn't move fast enough and gets punched. Groaning, he falls to the ground.

"One more time," Alpha 5 sighed. "Come on, duck the punches. Find their weak side."

This was the second attempt for Jason. He dodged the punches, grabbed the Putty and tried to take it down. It slammed its elbow into his back, causing him to land on the ground. The team went to practice with each other instead of the Putties all the time.

"Let's go a couple o' hits, okay?" Jason asked, facing Billy. "Hit one..."

He threw two punches at Billy, who blocked them with his arms. Jason stopped and sighed.

"No, let's try again," he said.

"Now this is exciting," Alpha 5 said as he watched Trini and Zack go at it.

Zack swung a punch at Trini. She grabbed his arm and pulled him closer to punch him in the gut. She swung him around and grabbed him in a headlock.

"Yeah, Trini," Alpha 5 complimented.

Jason threw a punch at Kimberly, who grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his back. Billy decided to go up against Alpha 5. They bowed to each other.

"Hai," they said.

"Ready, Master Billy?" Alpha 5 asked.

Billy nodded and promptly got punched in the face. The blow sent him spinning around.

"You need to learn the element of surprise," Alpha 5 instructed, punching Billy in the stomach.

Jason and Billy switched places.

"Ready? Let's go again," Jason said.

"Billy, lighter on your feet," Alpha 5 said as he dodged his punches.

Jason and Billy were getting faster and better slowly but surely.

"Hands up," Alpha 5 instructed.

"I won't be home too late," Zack said to his mother one day in Mandarin.

The bell rung in school, making Kimberly look over her shoulder at Trini, who looked back at her.

"Play with some energy now! Let's go!" a football coach shouted as Jason watched from the sidelines.

He walked off and returned to the ship. Day after day, they returned. Even though she had the armor advantage, it didn't help as Jaylyn had no clue where to punch, how hard to punch it, when to move, nothing. She watched as her friends got tossed around, receiving minor injuries. The armor protected her from getting hurt, but not from being knocked down like the others.

"Focus! Focus! Everybody just focus!" Alpha 5 yelled.

Trini crawled underneath a Putty and kicked it in the place where the sun doesn't shine.

"Lucky shot," Zack told her.

"You all know you could be murdered, right? Jaylyn has the armor advantage for not getting hurt, but it does nothing with helping you know how to fight," Alpha 5 said, crossing his arms.

"Not helping," Jaylyn muttered, picking herself up.

Each day, Jason would carve a line to mark how many days they had been there by dragging a rock on another one to keep track. Sitting in a cafe, Trini, Kimberly, and Jaylyn sat at a table. Trini stabbed a piece of chocolate roll on her fork. Kimberly looked at her and tried to stab it too. Trini pulled the napkin away from her, causing a small fight to break out.