Billy's First Morph

"One, two... Okay, 17 degrees north..." Billy mutters, looking at his map.

He doesn't notice he's in the middle of the street, even with people yelling and honking horns.

"Hey, idiot, watch where you're going!" a driver yells.

"One, two, three..." Billy continues.

"Wake up!" another driver shouts.

A car drives around him and continues on. Two other cars were there as well. Billy looks up and smiles. He heads to the sidewalk and goes to Krispy Kreme.

"Two fishermen were laid to rest today at Saint Andrew's Cemetery. Residents of Angel Grove are feeling the shock. Fear has the town on edge," a newscaster said.

Jason and Jaylyn were with their families at the funeral in the cemetery. They looked off to the side to see Kimberly standing under a tree.

"This series of murders has police baffled as police have linked the loss of gold to each crime scene," the woman kept on.

Billy was watching the news while eating his cereal, listening intently.

"What is now being dubbed 'Angel Grove's Gold Killer' is still on the loose," she said.

"...Rita managed to create Goldar--" Alpha 5 said, jumping off a rock. "Are you listening to me? And he rips the crystal from the ground, it'll be like 10,000 nuclear bombs washing over Earth."

The Rangers were following the android to a cavern.

"That supposed to freak us out?" Zack asked.

"You keep making this harder. We're busting our asses. Feel free to throw us a bone at some point," Jason told Alpha 5.

Jaylyn face-palmed and sighed. Jason glanced at her for a split second.

"Yes, I see you busting your 'asses.' So I've decided to give you some inspiration," Alpha 5 said.

Billy clapped excitedly as they continued to follow the little robot.

"What you will find beyond this wall will forever change your lives," Alpha 5 continued.

Climbing up a rock, they scuttled up. Wondering what could be so life-changing, their pace quickened.

"Come on," Alpha 5 told them, reaching the top and gesturing for them to follow.

Gasps of surprise and shock could be heard from the rangers. Six giant machines stood there, slowly powering up with their rangers nearby. Standing on top of the rock, they all moved slightly closer. Alpha 5 turned to them and nodded.

"The Zords!" he explained. "Pretty cool, right?"

"Yeah," Billy said.

"They take on the form of the most powerful organisms on the planet. When these Zords formed, dinosaurs reigned supreme," Alpha 5 said.

The Zords powered up and turned to their rangers. A red T-Rex, a yellow Sabertooth Tiger, a blue Triceratops, a pink Pteranodon, a purple Pterodactyl, and a black Mastadon. They had the colors of their rangers, showing which belonged to who.

"They will be an extension of you. And their power... is all but limitless," Alpha 5 continued. "But you're not ready for this power. When you morph, your armor makes you one with the Zords. The only one who is, as of this moment, is Jaylyn. However, she will wait until you are ready. So come on, let's go train. Today's the day you become rangers! I can feel it!"