Under The Tree

I graped my bag from my locker and I ran outsied pushing everyone out of my way. I ran past the tree where me and Andy meet up but be for I could get all the way away from the tree Andy grabed me. And he hugged me and said what's wrong, nothing I told him. Come on tell me. He sat me down on the grass next to the tree he sat down next to me. Tell me he said, what happened? It's something stupid you won't understand girl stuff. I can put up with stupid things come on Eliza you can trust me. Ok....did you know that Kyle's girlfriend is in science with him? Really but how? She switched class. I didn't know that was a thing. Me either. That's all just about Kyle's girlfriend? No but the other part is stupid you will think I'm crazy. No I won't I promse Andy said. I felt more worm tears rolling down my face I started to cry even more, I don't think Andy ever seen me cry before. Hey Andy said it's ok I'm here. He let me lay down in his lap and he let me cry, he was stroking his hands though my hair saying " it's ok I'm here". He did that tell lunch was over and it was time to go back to class, I got up from Andy's lap part of is leg was wet form me crying on it. I'm sorry said Eliza. It's fine. I looked into Andy's eyes he had bags under his eyes I wonder what he did last night lt looks like he didn't sleep. Hey you just wanna skip class and go home Andy said. We can't do that were going to get into trouble and you have a history of things that you've done in the past you'll get suspended-I DON'T CARE Andy said your hert and I wanna help you. Andy got up and grab his bag, I'll be back just let me get my skateboard and what's your password for your locker? Why do you need it? So I can get your things. It's 4578. Andy left he came back a few mins later with my skateboard and his skateboard and his bag. I grab my bag and took my skateboard from Andy, we can't go to my house my mom would know I opened the door because of the scrity lock. We'll just go to my place. But what about your dad? Don't worry about it he's probley somewhere getting layd heh. Sometimes I feal bad for Andy his mom died and all his dad ever does is drink and have sex with other women. Andy put his arm around me and we started walking to his house, heh oh god only if Kyle would nodes me like Andy does.