Back at it again...

"Commie!"

"Jehovah witness!"

"Sadist!'

"Drunk lord! "

Tom and Tord the two rivals who wont stop fighting 24/7. How did all of this happened? Well it was 7:00 am and Edd heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." He said. It was Tord with a scarred face and arm looking depressed. Edd stared shocked. "Tord?! What happened?!" Edd asked. Tord growled under his breath. "Your fucking alcoholic shot me with one of his harpoons..." Tom yelled in the background. "Hey I heard that commie! And why are you here?!"

"I... Just want to apologize what I did was wrong. And I didn't think it through.." Tom scowled. "Well you should've!" Tord was done he got up and pushed Tom!

"What is wrong with you? Even before all of this you still hated me why?!" Tom struggled to get up.

"Nonya business ya commie bastard!" And threw a Smirnoff bottle at him. And that is how the fight started. Matt came down tired as hell.

"Whats going on? I need my beauty- omg WTF?!" The whole house was destroyed. Bit by bit. Everything was shattered spilt or obliterated. Edd ran to Matt and shook him.

"Matt we need to do something! He said scared like he was about to get his legs cut off.

"I dont know get them drunk?!"Matt was holding a smirnoff bottle. "Hey Tom! Here is smirnoff please stop fighting!" Edd held out 90 gb of hentai.

"IM GONNA BURN ALL YOUR HENTAI IF YOU DONT STOP FIGHTING!"

"NO!!!! MY HENTAI!!!" Tord then came tackling Edd and ran to his room hissing "my precious~" Tom then tackled Matt and drank the whole bottle of Smirnoff then passed out. Edd and Matt sighed. And took Tom back to his room.

"Why don't they get along?" Matt sighed. Edd shrugged disappointed. "I don't really know...I need to talk to them in the morning...."