Second chances💚

"Everyone deserves second chances! " I yelled at Tord.  Matt joined into.  Both Tord and Tom looked confused.  Tom was the one who as most angry.

"Edd!  You can't just forgive him like that! " I glared at him did he not just hear his back story?  His depression?  Obviously not.  "Tom!  Didnt you just hear his story? Hes depressed! " Tom scowled

"What if he was falling it like last time? " I  glared  he  thought  all  of  that  was  a  prank? "Bullshit!!! That is  not  a  prank  I  can  tell  Tom!" Tord  looked  at  me  sorrowful and  lonely. Tom  glared  at  him  and  ran  outside. But  it  looks  like  he  is  crying?

"Thanks... Old 'friend'.." He  empathize in  the  word  friend  I  couldn't  tell  if  that  was  a  compliment or  a  insult  so  I  shrugged  it  off.

"No  problem!" I  smiled. Matt  joined  in. "Hey  maybe  we  can  go  to  the  arcade  like old times!" Matt kinda used  Tords  words  against him. I  laughed  wanting  to  join  in.

"Yeah! Just  like  old times!" Tord  flinched  when  I  said  times. Maybe  he  felt  pain  so  I  stopped. I  looked  over  Tord and  smiled. "Do  you wanna  go  to  the  arcade?" Tord  smiled.

"Am I  allowed  to  bring  my  guns?" I  rolled  my  eyes. "Only  this time  and  that's  it  okay?" He  pumped his first in  the  air. "Yes!" Then  went  to  get  his  pistols. Matt  laughed.

"Classic old  Tord  am  I  right?" I  smiled  and  giggled. "Yeah  classic  old  Tord!" Then  we  went  to  our  room  to  get  our  things. I  wonder  how  Tom  is  doing.. Why  am  I  getting  dega  vu  all  over  again?

"Tord  you  ready?" I  yelled  downstairs. He  yelled  too. "Yeah  ill  be  right  there in  a  bit. We  waited  it  was 10 minutes  and  he  still  was  not  here. "I  CANT FIND IT!!!!!" Tord  yelled. I  yelled  back. "WHAT  CAN  YOU  NOT  FIND?!" He  panicked.

MY  EXSCLUSIVE  HENTAI!!!!!!"

Lol  you  all  provably  thought  his guns! Or  not  whatever.....