Crime and Punishment

(The song belongs to vocaliod)

Tords  funeral  passed. It  was 4 weeks  Tom  believed  Susie  ended  up  dying  cause  of  a  car  crash  so  he  was  left  alone. Edd  and  Matt  kept  trying  to  support him but  he  always  blocked  him  off. He  lost  everyone but  more  importantly Tord. When  he  saw  him  in  his  casket. God  he  looked  handsome. Not  realizing  what  he  had.

He  went  up  to  the  grave  and  sang  a  little  song  not  realizing a  white silhouette was  there.

"If  only  you  had  the  ears  that  u  had  then  i  sing  a  song  from  the  bottom  of  any  heart  I  just  wonder if  you  HEAR me?"

Tom  studdered  but  he  decided  to  move  forward.

"If  only  you  had  the  heart  that  I  had  then  ill  plant  you  with  all  my  love  I  just  wonder  if  you  feel  me?"

"Hey  if  you  are  here  to  hate  me  might  as  well  just  kill  me  and  save  me  from  my  misery. Cause  id  you  don't  feel  my  love  you  don't  need  me  at  all  at  all  Ahhh!!"

Tom  couldn't  finish  the  rest  it  hurt  him  too  much. He  quietly  sobbed  into  the  grave. He  wanted  to  see  Tord  again. Although  killing himself sounded  selfish  it  seemed  reasonable. Before  even  thinking  twice  he  saw  a  angel  that  lookef  like  Tord? He  still  had  his  devil  hair  and  had  his red  hoodie but  it  seemed  brighter  and  happier.

"Hello  Jehova Witness" The  angel  cooed. Tom  smiled  a  big  smile  in  fact. "Hello  Commie."

Out  of  nowhere  his  body  took  control  Tom  tried  to  hug  the  angel  but  it  phased  through  him. He  was  still  there  however. "I-im... So  sorry  I  don't... Know  what  got  into  me  Tord... I  want  to  erase  it  be  good  again!" Tord  smiled. "You  will  always  see  me  Jehova." Then  disappeared  into  the  mist. But  he  left  something. A  key? It  was  bronze  and  kinda  rusty. It  had  a  note.

"Tom  if  you  want  to  know  my  feelings  for  you  look under  the  Tv  in  my  room. There  is  a  little  case  and  use  the  key  to  open  it."

                          -Tord♥