pain and regret❤

Edd and Matt got me a new suit for their plan saying it will work or something like that.  When we came back there was Tom drinking like it was the end of the world. He  spilled  Smirnoff  all  over  the  place  and  he  was  crying  in  a  corner.

"Hey  Tim!" Matt  said  happily.  "We came-  holy  crap! How  much  did  you  drink?" I  manage  to  count 50. 50 bottles  of  Smirnoff. Tom  walked  over  to  me and  muttered. "Commie  you  are  annoying its  your  fault  I'm  like  this...." He  said  soberly. I  looked  back  at  him  hissing.

"Oi  Jehovah! Why  are  you  blaming  me  when  you  drank  all  this?" He  cried. "You  made  me  drink  all  this." Je  them  tried  to  strangle  me. Mr  being  in  the  army  I  fought  back  I  grabbed  his  wrists  and  resist. I  dug  my  nails  into  his  skin  and  praying  he  doesn't  try  to  choke me. Even  if  I  was  in  the  army  To can  get  crazy  when  drunk.

I  noticed  the  red  liquid trinkle  down  his  wrists. I  wasn't  digging  that  hard.... Was  I? Edd  had  to  pull  us  out. I  saw  the  scars on  Tom  and  immediately regret  what  I've  done. I  dashed  to  the  bathroom without  saying a  word.

I  got  out  my  knife  rolled  up  my  sleeves and  got  to  work.

Slash!

One  💔

Slash!

Two. 💔💔

Slash!

Three 💔💔💔

I  got  up  about 15 cuts  or  so  because  Edd  called  us  down  for  dinner. Matt  got  take out since  it  was  hit  and  we  were  too  lazy to  cook. I  quickly  hid  my  scars  and  knife  and  went  down  stairs  to  see  Tom  making  eye  contact with  me.

"Tom.... I  know  your  mad  just  please  leave  me  alone  for  no-" Before  I  can  finish  my  sentence Tom  then  grabbed  my  wrist  and  sat  me  down.

"Tord  Larsoon.... I  need  to  tell  you  something."