Love you till the day i die

(The song doesn't really have anything to do with this fanfic other than love but... Meh...)

Tom  opened  the  box  it  had  photos  of  childhood memories  and  a  little  bow  and  arrow  saying. 'Ill  get  you  my  love.' Tom  didn't  realize  what  he  needed  was  Tord. Even  if  je  made  a lot  and  I  mean  A LOT of  mistakes  he  still  needed  him. He  could  try  and  see  him  from  the  grave  yard  again.... Nut  he  wanted  to  hug  to  feel  Tord. He  got  an  idea.

He  brought  painkillers and  a gun  that  Tord  used to use  for  paintball. He  first  wrote  a  note  to  Matt saying .

"You  did  so  much  and  I'm  sorry  about  Edd... He  had  a  good  life  too. But  I  really want to  see  my  Tord  again. I  want  a  second  chance."
                      Until  we  meet-Tom

Tom  went  to  the  place  Tord was  buried  he  swallowed the  painkillers  and  held  the  gun  ul  to  his  head.
"Tord  I  cant  wait  to  see  you..." Then  everything  went  black.

Time skip  brought  to  u  by.... SADNESS RUNS THROUGH HIM!!!!

Tom  slowly  opened  his  eyes. He  was  at  the grave yard  but  not  really? The  landscape  was  the  same  it  was  just  more  happier  and  a lot  of  people  are  celebrating  and  happy. He  didn't  see  Susie  cause  she  was  buried somewhere else. He  looked  around  he  couldn't find  Tord  until...

"BOO!" Tom  jumped  and  looked  at  the  figure. It  was  Tord  with  a  halo. He  wasn't  faded  he  was  full  in  view. Tom  then  checked  him  he  also  had  a  halo  did.... He  die? It  didn't  feel  bad. Maybe  cause  he  took  the  pain killers....

"Jehova  witness I  miss  you." Tird  smiled  hugging  him. Tom  smiled  and  hugged  him  to.

"I  love  you  too  you  commie  bastard "

Sadder  ending

Matt  ran  as  fast  as  he  could. Crying  he  couldn't  lose  another  friend  he  would  be  alone. But  there  he  saw  him  in  a  pool  if  blood  holding  a  gun  in  his  left  hand. But  what  he  didn't  notice  is  that  he  was  smiling. Smiling  to  be  with him  again. And  that  very moment  Matt  knew  he  is  the  only  one  standing in  the  group. Making the  world  better  again. If  only  Edd  was  there to  comfort  him... Matt  cried. Then  he  saw  edd with  a  halo  smiling.

"Make  my  world  spin."

OMG  IMMMMM  DONEEEEEE!!!!!!!