Family Meeting!!!

"Everyone!  Family meeting!!!!"  Matt yelled and ran around the room like a mad man. Edd just sat down at the dining table while Tord was dragging the hangover Tom.

When  they  all meet  at  the  dinner  table Matt  stood  up! "Attention  everyone! I  have  a  announcement  to  make." Tom  rolled  his  eyes while  Tord  was  wiping  his  gun. Edd  however was  fully aware.

"I  want  to  bring  up Tord  to  tell  us  why  he  is  here. If  you  have  nothing  nice  to  say  don't  day  anything  at  ALL. I'm  looking  at  you  Tom." Matt  then  glared  at  Tom. Tom  scoffed.

"Lame..." Matt  flinched. "Hey! What  did  I  just  day?" Tord  grinned. "Wow  Matt  I  didn't  know  you  can  act  like  this." Tord  was  actually impressed. Theres  no  reason  to  be  surprised  for  Tord  though. Matt  always  acts  vain  and  oblivious all  the  time. So  this  is  new!

"It  took  me  most  of  day  to  get  this  act  down." Matt  smiled  proudly  that he  did  something  useful  for  once. "Now  Tord please  explain." Tord  them  stood  up  and  breathed  in. He  didn't  want  to  sound  harsh  or  bad  to  his 'friends'  but  he  got  to  tell  them  the  truth. Matt  then  sat  down and  waited. Tom  then  spoke  rudely to  Tord.

"Why  do  we  gotta  listen  to  this  commie  bastard?! He  killed  Jon  hurt  my  arm  and  then  ruined  the  house!" Matt  and  Edd  glared. "Tom  shut  up!"  Tom  scoffed  and  drank  from  his  flask. Tord  coughed  and  spoke.

"Thank  you  Edd, Matt... I'm  glad  to  talk  about  what  happened  but it  might  be  a  long  story, do  you guys  care?"

"No! Go  ahead."💚💜

"Yes  I  do  commie!"💙

Out of  the  majority votes  Tord  decided  to  go  with  the  story.

"Thank  you  so  much  for letting  me  explain. It  might be  a  while  so  get  comfy and  please  don't  interuppt  unless  its  needed. Edd  and  Matt  nodded  while Tom  muttered 'whatever'  then  feel  asleep.

"Okay  so  it  started  when  Tom  threw  the  harpoon  at  me..."

Okay  so  when  they  interuppt  I  will  use  the  hearts  to  represent  who  talks  and  also  use  the  bold  text  for  the  story  and  normal  for  normal  time. So  one  to  Tords  story!😘