Chapter 1

"3 years now..." you thought to your self, for certain.    Your 13, with no home, no one to trust, no one to love, searching for the one the made you suffer.   As you went to the cemetery thinking about that day.  As you walked to the gravestones.   Each one said something different, but their's one thing in common.... your last name.  As you sat in front of the gravestones said "Here lies a caring mother of 3 kids.  Her time was too soon." you read all of the gravestones, as  tears slowly ran down your face, you had roses. As you gently laid down  their fav colored roses, you noticed the gate keeper and a police staring at you.... once they noticed you were leaving , they jumped in front you.  "I'm officer Henriy, plz don't  run, your not in trouble I just want you to  get in the car.  We have a nice room ready for you.".   As you were in arm reach of the car, you stoped, you thought about what it would be like.   As  you finished thinking about the pro's and con's, you ran.  It was easy, but it was getting harder to run from them, it's. been a couple of days since you ate.  You ran, you couldn't stop thinking about that day, you felt a sharp pain radiating though out your body.  You looked up to see a dark color skeleton. "S-sorry!" you felt  silly, for bumping into him. He was probably a feet taller than you. "It's ok, I didn't even felt it! Well I felt you but no pain, it takes a lot to hurt a skeleton." He said in a charming, soft, and warm voice.  As you got up you heard the officer's voice yelling " Get her!!" He pointed hi index finger at you. " Help me plz... can you just follow my lead plz!?" you begged him to help you. He looked at you in a strange way before answering.  " Fine ,but if your a crazy psychopath, I'll give you to him." He told you with uncertainty. The police officer approached you. "Help me brother, plz! This mean police officer is trying to take me!" you faked some tears so it would look realistic.   "where have you been?! we've been worried, but once again you fund your way back again.  I'm sorry officer did she cause trouble?" The way he looked was so convincing that if you didn't plan everything you wouldn't tell, " I'm sorry, I slummed that she was still homeless, and had no one to take care of her. I'm going to go and take your name off the list. Well I need to get back to my job, bye children."  you both said bye to the officer as he walked away.  "Your homeless?" He asked with a tint of worry in his voice.   You frowned upon that question.  " Yes I am, so?" you had an edge to your voice.   You didn't thought anything about it so, why should he?     He thought for a moment before he spoke. "Come with me, I won't hurt you." His voice was deep, it was like he was threting you. He started to walk away, without hesitation you followed him, not knowing why, you've never have done that before. 'W-why am I following him? Why would I trust him?' you thought as you walked with him.  You were broke off from your thoughts when you heard a voice.  "H-huney? Are you ok?" The voice was light and soft like a mothers soothing voice. "H-huh, umm  ya I'm ok." you let your slang take  over when your scared and nervous.  "Oh, ok hun, I'm not going to hurt you you hun ok, I'm Ink , can you tell me your name?" the voice known as Ink asked in a calm voice.  "I-i'm y/n..." you didn't know what to say. It's been about 2 years that you've talk to someone face to face.   Ink kneels down to be your hight, even though he was just 2 inches taller than you. "Get up Ink, your already short, you don't need to do that, your just 2 inches taller than her." a deep masculine voice said, Ink stood up with a face of a 3 year old.   " I'm not short Error!  Your just freakishly tall!!!" Ink yelled at a tall skeleton, but all of them were  skeletons. This one was different..... he looked like he was out of a game that broke, the other one looked like he was a painter, but the young one looked like a cross between the two. He was hanging out with a group that contained of a fish-girl and a cat-boy, the skeleton that you first meet came up to you. "H-hey... I'm PJ, I was wondering whats your name?" The boy named PJ asked with a nervous look. "I'm y/n, I'm sorry but I need to know.... why are so you nervous?"  'It's a weird question ,but I want to know why.' you thought quietly.   "H-huh I'm not nervous!" he said, only for you to see that he was blushing.   "So..., what's up?"  you asked as PJ looked at his group.  "D-do you want to hangout with us, I-I mean my group, I'm the leader so...., you know..."  you looked over to the small group.  "S-sure." you said as you looked at PJ.  "Ok, come on then y/n."  he jestord to the other teens, you walked with PJ to the small group.      PJ  P.O.V~

' Damn it!!  Why is she so god damn hot!  What ever I'll just ... HOLY SHIT!'  PJ just thought of you cleaned up in a tight, little dress. "PJ... Hello earth to PJ." Undyne shouted. "Oh, hey guys this is y/n." I Jestord a hand at her, the god damn hot bastord just ran behind me.  "Come out, it's ok." I was annoyed by her, I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her out.  "Why HER?" said undyne in a pissed off tone.  Reader P.O.V~   'Oh god plz help me, I'm to young to die!' you thought as the fish-girl scared you.

To Be Continued.