Chapter 9

Pj P.O.V.~   I walked into the kitchen to look for my dad when I saw something that no kid or teen should see..... there parents making out......... i freaked out and yelled as I ran out of the kitchen. "What's wrong with you?" Y/N asked.  "I just saw hell...." I said as I starred of in space, thinking of ways to kill myself.  "That's impossible, tell me what happened." She took my face in her hands, pulled me down to face her eye to eye. "Yes I did saw hell! I saw my dads making out! How is that not hell?!?!" I screamed at her. She slapped me in the face. "You should be happy that you have your parents and that there a happy couple still together! I would trade you! I would rather see that then my whole family dying in front of me! So you should be happy to see that! My parents weren't even together when that happened!" She yelled in my face as tears started to fall from her face. "I-I'm sorry Y-y/n I didn't know and..... *sigh* I'm so sorry..." I looked down at her and pulled her into a hug. She cried into my jacket as I hugged her, she hugged back.  I kissed y/n on her forehead. "Don't worry... it won't happen again, I won't let it. I promise it won't when your around me.." (I can just imagine that all the fan girls are going crazy! XD Dint worry I can be a fan girl sometimes to!).   She frozed and then relaxed.

Y/N P.O.V.~  You stiffened by the kiss but then you relaxed. You felt safe. Pj started to sing. (Start song now.) "I remember tears streaming down your face as I said I'll never let you and all those shadows almost killed your light I remember you said don't leave me here alone, all that's dead and gone  and passed tonight..." ,you "just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one can hurt you now come morning light you and I will be safe and sound..." Pj "don't you dare look out your window darling everything's on fire, the war outside our door keeps raging on... hold on to this lullaby even when the musics gone..." you " just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be alright no one can hurt you now come morning light you and I will be safe and sound... ohhh "oohhh" ohhh "ohh" lala" lala" lala" just close your eyes you'll be alright come morning light you and I will be safe and sound.... ohhhh ,ohhhh, ohhhhh....." you looked at Pj with a happy,warm smile. "I wouldn't guess that you like that song." You said in a calm voice. "Not many people would have it for their first guess, it would probably be their last guess! Heheh..." You hugged him one more time and let go of him. You looked passed him and saw Ink hiding in a small place with a camera and Error looking at you in a corner of a wall. You pushed Pj out of the hug and turned him around to face Ink and Error. " Why the fuck are you recording this?!?!" Pj yelled at his parents. "Because it's a cute moment that should be saved forever. :3" Ink had a innocence smile on his face like he did nothing wrong. You thought 'Oh god this is going to be crazy'.